Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
RSX Newbie
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a Luk clutch:thumbsdow 08-045 installed on my 02 RSX Type S that had 76K on the orginal OEM clutch.... the guy at Aamco swore that this was probably was used in the car to begin with.... clearly that is wrong... there is no pedal pressure....

·
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4,108 Posts
lol, that's what you get for listening to some random fuck from aamco :laughat:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
wow. so what does that have to do with the actual clutch? and how would you know if youve never installed one? thats an ignorant statement. faulty installation

·
RSX
133 Posts
I am using exedy Stage 1 clutch + exedy light fly wheel.
the paddle pressure is just a bit heavier than OEM. The light fly wheel make a big difference when vtec kick in, the rpm goes up much quicker.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
fuck-luk-clutch?

I've never hear of these Luk Clutches..

I remember when I first got my clutch installed it was alot softer than before until I had finished the break-in period.

·
0 Posts
Well, lack of pedal pressure is usually hydraulically induced. Could have nothing to do with your clutch. Why don't you take it back to them?

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Well, lack of pedal pressure is usually hydraulically induced. Could have nothing to do with your clutch. Why don't you take it back to them?
If this is true, then maybe the reason why I thought my clutch was spongey at first during break-in had something to do with me driving a skyline with a 6 puck clutch with a fucking heavy pressure plate for a few days while i had my car serviced. :p :eek: :D

·
Bye bye BOOST, i-Vtec now
9,395 Posts
I work at Pep-Boys and we sell that shit...
I could even tell you that shit sucks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts