Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if any company makes an M3 style lip rear spoiler for the RSX S? The Type R one is overdone and I'm looking for something a little more suttle. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ever consider the custom lip spoiler, it's somewhat similar to the M3 spoiler.
I'll post a pic of my car with it when I get a chance.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soze said:
Ever consider the custom lip spoiler, it's somewhat similar to the M3 spoiler.
I'll post a pic of my car with it when I get a chance.
pics and some more info would be great, thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
Tom said:
nice pics, does that use the stock holes? i dont want my oem wing, i want somthing more subtle like that
actually, I didn't a spoiler to begin with. I had a shop install it for me, but the install is doable by anybody as long as you have the proper tools.

·
Registered
174 Posts
dex said:
hey soze can you post more pics of your car ?
There's really nothing more to see of my car, no bodykit yet (been waiting for 4 months now for it), but I'll post more pics since you asked.
In case you're wondering here are my mods:
Tein SS
RH C2 3pc./Pirelli P7000 (225/40/18)
Ingalls camber kit (Front/Rear)
Bastardized DIY Black Headlights
JDM sidemarkers
Custom Lip Spoiler
AEM CAI
Hondata IM Gasket
Red Stitches on Shiftboot
Red-out tailights
Black Calipers
De-badge Type-S

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
custom? hmm I don't know about that since I have one myself for awhile now. I'll post a pic of the same lip on my car with a custom window visor!

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
ohh wait...u can see it there in my sign

·
Registered
174 Posts
RSX4U2NV said:
custom? hmm I don't know about that since I have one myself for awhile now. I'll post a pic of the same lip on my car with a custom window visor!
It is called RSX Custom Lip Spoiler by Transformspoilers.com in case you haven't figured it out yet. If you bought your spoiler from them you'll know what I'm talking about if not check out their website and you'll see.

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts

:jigglemad Man don't get offend'ed.. Its all good since Im the first one who got it first. :laughing:

·
Registered
174 Posts
RSX4U2NV said:
:jigglemad Man don't get offend'ed.. Its all good since Im the first one who got it first. :laughing:
I wasn't offended, it just seemed like you didn't know what it was called when you first commented about it. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts