Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
i-vtec Do u ??
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can any one help me here today went to my car and i started it and my maintenance light blinks 10 times and it stops and it happens every time i start the car can any one tell me how i can check it or what could be the problem thanx

·
Registered
753 Posts
There is a little button by the odometer hold it down with the car off, then turn the ignition on while still holding the button, keep holding it down until the light goes off then start the engine to make sure that you got it to go off. I am pretty sure this is what you do to reset it, but I havent done it in awhile so im not positive........dont you have an owners manual? Either way, this should help.

·
ciao-su!
7,796 Posts
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=588004

search next time please.

the light basically starts blinking around every 7k miles and comes on completely around 10k miles (i forgot the exact numbers but bare with me). it's just an indicator that reminds you to check your car for regular maintenance. there's nothing wrong with your car, but it might be time for an oil change, etc.

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
Been covered many many times, please search

your car is going t blow up! lol

RSXer210 covered it well.

·
Registered
753 Posts
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=588004

the light basically starts blinking around every 7k miles and comes on completely around 10k miles (i forgot the exact numbers but bare with me). it's just an indicator that reminds you to check your car for regular maintenance. there's nothing wrong with your car, but it might be time for an oil change, etc.
I was always told that you just need to add a few quarts of VTEC fluid, then the light will go off and everything will go back to normal :dontknow:

·
Special Olympics Winner
3,031 Posts
seriously there is many steps suicide seems to work very well....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts