Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...my car has 176,XXX km on it...just did an oil change and now the maintenance required light flashes for about 10 seconds everytime i turn the car on...i checked my manual and followed the procedure to reset the light, but it still keeps coming on upon startup...has this ever happened to anyone? how do i turn it off?

·
an advanced thanks 4 rep!
2,835 Posts
yeah this is starting to happen to me too. i just realized this because it was not of the norms.

i know how to reset it but could there be any indications that there is something wrong?

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hey guys...

Keep trying the procedure over and over.

Make sure all your lights are off n stuff....

It took me about 7 tries last time to get mine to go off :mad:

be persistant... curse the car then talk really sensitive to it... something will work

·
2,835 Posts
Hey guys...

Keep trying the procedure over and over.

Make sure all your lights are off n stuff....

It took me about 7 tries last time to get mine to go off :mad:

be persistant... curse the car then talk really sensitive to it... something will work
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i used to do that when i was a kid when playing video games. hahahaha

·
2,835 Posts

·
2,835 Posts
^ finally someone searched...

there is like 8,000,000 threads on the Maint light...

people should be charged everytime they make a Maint light thread
yeah wow i was surprised because there was one new thread every week literally. just had to read 2 and i was convinced. lol

·
:)
15,563 Posts
When you turn to ign II, isn't the required maint. light supposed to come on along with all the other lights and then it goes away ????

·
:)
15,563 Posts
i done that, it doesn't flash or anything, i am talking, just read other thread..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts