Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Simba =.=
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys my good buddy phil just got his car stolen off his driveway in jersey city. He currently doesnt have internet so i am posting in his place to PLEASE keep an eye out for his car.

heres his showoff thread for reference:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=459898

thanks guys and goodluck to phil!

hes rocking 05-06 stockies, oem style cf hood, greddy lip (black), jdm red emblems, and 05-06 deckspoiler. its a 04 pwp btw

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
omg no way.. fuckin thieves
i'll keep my eye out for it man

·
我愛台妹!!
1,157 Posts
WTF! majestic's car was so nice. hope he gets reimbursed by insurance ..good luck man!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
what?????????????????? no way..... I feel really sad right now :(, like it was my car that just got stolen, that was my inspiration when he was still at NJIT..... one of my fav. rsxes of all times..... i dont even know what to say.... :eek:

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
WTF?! They took my boy's car! I'm gonna find those fuckers and chop their balls off and make them eat their own rocky mountain oysters!

Reactions: majestic

·
2.slow
915 Posts
Super clean Car. That Sucks it got boosted......I feel bad for majestic. Crooks will get whats coming to them.

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
hey thanks for the support everyone. sorry i didnt get to post here until now. just got the stupid internet working again.

but yea, they stole it from MY FUCKING DRIVEWAY. and if anyone has seen my driveway, that thing is steep as shit and i'm the only one that can get my car up and down considering how low that greddy lip hangs.

nonetheless, i had the viper 791 installed on my car, but i didnt hear the alarm nor did i hear the beeping of the remote - im just a heavy ass sleeper. i didn't even know the alarm went off until i heard my remote do the "reminder" beeps when i woke up this morning. so i look at my remote and i saw that it said my door was opened, and i thought to myself, "FUCK someone broke into my car AGAIN and took something". little did i know, they took the whole fucking car. filed a police report, called the insurance co., yada yada.

then i called a few cops i know and they all said that there's been a shitload of thefts in my area lately. ALL acuras and hondas. fuckers from the next town over (newark) are just driving randomly up and down blocks in my area looking for shit to steal.

AND TO TOP IT OFF. i just had my brakes done on tuesday, GOT PULLED OVER for tints on wednesday, and got my shit stolen thursday. what a wonderful week for me :crying:

·
Simba =.=
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry to hear man i hope things work out for ya, i still remember joking about gettin our cars gettin stolen @ wachovia damn man goodluck and thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
fuckin thieves man...

hopefully they find it soon.. but i've lost all faith in cops when it comes to stolen cars.

my advice is to collect from ins if they don't cover aftermarket parts and to claim as much shit as you can.

best of luck man.

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
thanks man. you must be feeling the same way im feeling right now (if not worse) when your shit got jacked. thing that sucks about it is that they stole it from my house, so i know they're gonna keep an eye out for what i get next.

i know for a fact that the car is completely stripped already. just either gotta wait 30 days or wait til they find just the shell of my car before i get anything from insurance.

was your car stripped when they found it?

·
C
17,229 Posts
fucking NJ man can't ever catch a break.

Sorry to hear Phil that's b.s. fuck newark pieces of shit.

Sorry to say but your car will be stripped when they find it man. I know it's hard at this point but you're gonna have to start thinking of your next car sooner or later. Best of luck though.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
thanks man. you must be feeling the same way im feeling right now (if not worse) when your shit got jacked. thing that sucks about it is that they stole it from my house, so i know they're gonna keep an eye out for what i get next.

i know for a fact that the car is completely stripped already. just either gotta wait 30 days or wait til they find just the shell of my car before i get anything from insurance.

was your car stripped when they found it?
Yeah I really can't believe they had the balls to take it from your driveway.

My car has still not been found to this day so I really have no idea. I'd almost want to find a shell so at least I'd know what happened to it.

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Dude.. that's horrible.. He's one of the OG members too... hope he gets it back in 1 piece

1 - 20 of 275 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.