Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took my headliner out to paint it, everything was working before then. re-installed everything, and now only the dome light works, if im not mistaken they are on the same wire...so how come my map lights just wont work? i changed the bulbs around and eveything. any ideas?

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
Check to see if you blew a fuse first, then if theres no blown fuses id check to make sure theres no pinched wires, make sure everything is plugged in.

If your car is driveable we're having a meet at the shop in blackstone valley in MA its right off rt 146north.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hell yea the cars drivable...whens the meet?

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
today @ 4, its shops at blackstone valley, u take rt 146north till u see an exit for it. My names vic my number is 508-868-6121

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope not a fuse thing...isnt that one on the same fuse as the dome light anyway? idk...any more suggestions?

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
id check wiring and make sure its all plugged in, something has got to be loose in there only thing i could think of.

·
likes to troubleshoot
2,539 Posts
The map lights (aka spotlights) are on the same fuse as the dome light, but they're wired in parallel with the dome light. So it's not a fuse problem. It's most likely a wiring problem.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so how should i chase this?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
???

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
Start at the map light and follow the wires, could be a loose connection, broken wire who knows

1 - 11 of 11 Posts