Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of the item descriptions below are accurate. I have many references that will vouch for this vehicle and the parts on it. Virtually everything is BRAND NEW and never used minus the PPG Transmission (freshly rebuilt with new synchros and always thoroughly maintained).

The list below is just a start of what I've began photographing today... I will be posting items into this thread for the remainder of today and into this evening as well as tomorrow as I still have a lot of stuff to take pics of, etc.

Items yet to come include the complete built motor with all supporting spec sheets, PPG transmission, and parts from ALL IN Fabrication, Clutchmasters, Wilwood, Fortune Auto, Wireworx and more.

Also open to someone purchasing the car complete as it is though not expecting that to be the case. Car itself may be available as a roller after the part out. (NHRA roll caged and shaved/tucked/painted engine bay)

Prices do not include shipping but I am happy to ship items at buyer's expense.

NEW Complete Built Motor + Extras: $5500 ($12,000 Invested)

Willing to sell head and block separately if needed.

This may need broken down some in order to be shipped. Would love local pick up if possible but willing to ship at Buyer’s expense.

Short Block:

K20A Block
Golden Eagles Sleeves – 88mm Bore and O-Ringed
Step Decked (Sleeves sit .003” higher than deck surface)
Pauter X-Beam Rods
ARP 625 Rod Bolts
CP 88mm 10:1 Flat Top Pistons w/ 9310 Wrist Pins
OEM K20 Crank
OEM Honda Bearings
All New Misc. OEM Honda Seals

($5000 into Short Block)

Cylinder Head:

Portflow Ported and Polished K20A2 Head w/ Resurface + Valve Job and Guides Install
Supertech Intake and Exhaust Valves
Custom Valve Springs w/ Custom Retainers and Base (Will share company info on these with buyer.)
Supertech Bronze Valve Guides
Prayoonto Stage 2 Camshafts

($4000 into Cylinder Head)

Block and cylinder head have been painted with high temp paint in natural aluminum color.

Other items that can go with motor at NO COST, IF PURCHASED COMPLETE:

ERL S2000 Oil Pump Conversion Kit - $600 Invested
New Chrome OEM Valve Cover - $600 Invested
A1 Technologies H11 Head Studs - $350 Invested
Cometic MLS Head Gasket - $85 Invested
ATI K-Series Crank Damper - $400 Invested
KTuned Swivel Neck Thermostat Housing - $150 Invested
KTuned Upper Coolant Housing w/ Cap - $125 Invested
Ktuned Alternator Relocation Kit (Eliminates PS/AC)- $200 Invested
KTuned Oil Dip Stick - $75 Invested
Skunk2 Anodized Black Timing Chain Cover - $300 Invested
Skunk2 Billet VTEC Solenoid - $100 Invested
Skunk2 Valve Cover Hardware
ALL IN Fabrication Coil Pack Cover
New OEM Oil Pan
New OEM Timing Chain/Tensioner/Guides

All spec sheets with journal measurements, bearing clearances, break-in procedure, etc included:

NEW Authentic C-West 02-04 Front Lip: SOLD(Retails for $370 + $50 shipping from Vivid Racing. My wait time from Japan was a couple months on these, not sure if they now stock them in the U.S. or not.)

NEW Authentic J’s Racing +15mm Wide Front Fenders: SOLD(Retails for $600 + $220 freight shipping from Evasive Motorsports and two month wait time from Japan) These do not come primed/sanded/painted.

NEW ALL IN Fabrication Intake Manifold: SOLD (Had this chromed at a shop in California.) Throttle body flange is a 4 bolt Mustang flange that will accept a Skunk2 (see below) or KTuned throttle body. Vacuum, IAT and MAP ports are hidden under the runners on the back of the plenum. CNC machined velocity stacks inside at the entrance to each runner. Pairs nicely with the intercooler below, eliminating the need for a charge pipe as they connect directly with a 90 degree coupler. Included with the manifold is a CNCd big bore aluminum fuel rail that supports dual feed and center return from underneath, or run regularly with feed in one side and return out the other. I had the fuel rail anodized black locally at a shop here in town. The manifold/fuel rail support UP TO 8 injectors if needed. Four works fine too, just need to purchase plugs from Derek for the unused injector ports.

NEW ALL IN Fabrication Custom Intercooler (4” Thick x 28” Wide Core, had this polished locally at a deburring shop.): SOLD
Intake manifold listed above and this would pair nicely together and support a 90mm KTuned or Skunk2 throttle body. Buyer would only need to have one intercooler pipe fabricated from their turbo to the intercooler inlet since the intercooler outlet connects directly to the throttle body/intake manifold with a 90 degree coupler. Can also be used universally in any custom application.

NEW ALL IN Fabrication Radiator: SOLD (Had this polished locally at a deburring shop.) Includes fan and shroud, as well as AN fittings.

NEW Precision Turbo GT42 Style 7675 Twin Scroll T4 Turbo w/ 1.28 A/R Turbine Housing: $2250
This turbo has never been ran and even still has the oil feed plug/disclaimer in place. Ceramic coating on turbine housing is glacier black Cerakote. Compressor housing was chromed by a shop in California and includes Vibrant vanjen outlet. Buyer can cut off vanjen outlet in lieu of traditional coupler connection if desired. (This turbo from Precision with ceramic coated turbine housing and POLISHED compressor housing is $3,449)

NEW VIS Max Racing Style CF Hood: SOLD (Retails around $1200 shipped depending on vendor)

NEW Depo Headlights w/ Clear Reflector: SOLD (Retails currently at $125 online) (local only, doesn't make sense to ship these given their size/value)

NEW Anointed Aero V3 Wide Fenders: $475 (Retails at $700 Shipped + 1-2 month wait time) These do not come primed/sanded/painted.

NEW CF Sunroof Plug: SOLD (Retails at $300 online) I don't know where I put the instructions that came with this guy (pricing reflects this) but effectively you're supposed to go to the store and get some small L brackets to use to fasten it in place. The instructions also called for a tube of silicone windshield sealant from any automotive or hardware store to be applied around the edge from underneath to ensure no water penetration.

NEW Dress Up Bolts Titanium Engine Bay Dress Up Kit: SOLD (Retails at $280 on Dress Up Bolts website) You can find their diagram for the fastener locations on their site.

NEW Skunk2 90mm Throttle Body with K-Series Throttle Cable Bracket and Blox TPS: $250 (TB retails at $350, Bracket at $65 and Blox TPS at $50)

NEW Fortune Auto 510 Series Coilovers: $1500 SHIPPED (Retail at $2,050 BEFORE shipping) Spring rates are 12k front and 18k rear.

***See post 9 for photos***

PPG Straight Cut Synchro Transmission w/ Quaife Limited Slip Differential: $3250 ($6000 invested. Gear set is $3800 online before shipping and additional pieces like OEM synchros, etc. required for assembly when rebuilding. Quaife limited slip differential is $1200 online. Already assembled and ready to drop in with no labor cost!)

Willing to ship at Buyer’s expense. These gears were originally purchased through Chris Dye (ClubRSX founder and current owner of KSeriesParts) and was assembled at ClubRSX locally here in Colorado. It was rebuilt and freshened up yearly with new synchros, etc. by Brian Dall at ClubRSX here locally in CO while the car was running.

NEW Wilwood 4 Piston Forged Black DPHA Front Caliper Kit w/ Pads: SOLD ($400 online)

These will clear rims 15" and larger.

ClubRSX Shift Knob Serial #31: SOLD

NEW Full-Race Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Manifold w/ Glacier Black Cerakote Ceramic Coating: $1200 ($1750 + shipping online)

This manifold has never been ran, only mounted. Also includes individual wideband bungs with cooling fins that I had welded on in case we ever decided to run a 4-channel wideband from AEM and monitor each individual cylinder's AFR. They are currently capped and are optional for use. Great to have if buyer ever steps up in power and needs to be able to have that level of data.

NEW Full-Race Tial Blow Off Valve: SOLD

NEW Full-Race 44mm Tial Wastegates: SOLD

NEW FULL Hot Parts Kit: $TBD (Depending on interest)

Pricing would be discounted for bundling these.

This would include the Full-Race Manifold listed above as well as a custom 4" hood exit downpipe from Derek @ ALL IN Fabrication, both wastegates and wastegate hood exit dump tube. Due to space constraints, one wastegate recircs into the downpipe and one exits out of the hood. Downpipe will work with any Precision twin scroll t4 turbo with 1.28 a/r. Buyer can bundle the turbo listed above for further price discount as well.

The downpipe and dump tube have EXTRA material on them for buyer to mount to the vehicle and then trim as they see fit based on how much material they'd like to come out of the hood.

Much more to come...

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would u be able to get me a price shipped on the Js racing fenders? 18103 thank you
Tied up for most of today in the shop working on my 4Runner but how does $550 shipped sound? If it runs more than that for shipping I'll cover it.

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gotta ask... why you moving on from the RSX? super nice parts!
Just life man. Parting the RSX and the Evo. Don't have as much free time as I did 10 years ago and I'd rather see others who will use all of this stuff actually use and enjoy it.

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Motor and trans and triple disc clutch and suspension and all of that good stuff will be up this evening. Motor will be listed at half of what I have into it.

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Continued from post 1...

NEW Fortune Auto 510 Series Coilovers: $1500 SHIPPED (Retail at $2,050 BEFORE shipping) Spring rates are 12k front and 18k rear.

PPG Straight Cut Synchro Transmission w/ Quaife Limited Slip Differential: $3250 ($6000 invested. Gear set is $3800 online before shipping and additional pieces like OEM synchros, etc. required for assembly when rebuilding. Quaife limited slip differential is $1200 online. Already assembled and ready to drop in with no labor cost!)

Willing to ship at Buyer’s expense. These gears were originally purchased through Chris Dye (ClubRSX founder and current owner of KSeriesParts) and was assembled at ClubRSX locally here in Colorado. It was rebuilt and freshened up yearly with new synchros, etc. by Brian Dall at ClubRSX here locally in CO while the car was running.

NEW Wilwood 4 Piston Forged Black DPHA Front Caliper Kit w/ Pads: SOLD($400 online)

These will clear rims 15" and larger.

ClubRSX Shift Knob Serial #31: SOLD

NEW Full-Race Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Manifold w/ Glacier Black Cerakote Ceramic Coating: $1100 ($1750 + shipping online)

This manifold has never been ran, only mounted. Also includes individual wideband bungs with cooling fins that I had welded on in case we ever decided to run a 4-channel wideband from AEM and monitor each individual cylinder's AFR. They are currently capped and are optional for use. Great to have if buyer ever steps up in power and needs to be able to have that level of data.

NEW Full-Race Tial Blow Off Valve: SOLD

NEW Full-Race 44mm Tial Wastegates: SOLD

NEW FULL Hot Parts Kit: $TBD (Depending on interest)

Pricing would be discounted for bundling these.

This would include the Full-Race Manifold listed above as well as a custom 4" hood exit downpipe from Derek @ ALL IN Fabrication, both wastegates and wastegate hood exit dump tube. Due to space constraints, one wastegate recircs into the downpipe and one exits out of the hood. Downpipe will work with any Precision twin scroll t4 turbo with 1.28 a/r. Buyer can bundle the turbo listed above for further price discount as well.

The downpipe and dump tube have EXTRA material on them for buyer to mount to the vehicle and then trim as they see fit based on how much material they'd like to come out of the hood.

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not too picky. To be honest the solenoid I have is only a 3 port and I'd recommend their newer 4 port version for better control if you're running multiple wastegates. Are you running two or one?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'll take those wilwood calipers off ya.
Send me a PM with quote for 77346.

Actually before you send me PM. Did you need to run Base Model rotors for these to work or were you able to still use your Type S rotors with them?

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Added several items to post #9.

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll take those wilwood calipers off ya.
Send me a PM with quote for 77346.

Actually before you send me PM. Did you need to run Base Model rotors for these to work or were you able to still use your Type S rotors with them?
I never drove these but they are indeed mounted to base model rotors pictured in the photo. The idea was for these to allow for a nice 4 piston upgrade while still clearing a 15" wheel for trips to the track and being able to swap slicks on. The stock type-s calipers will clear 15's just barely as well, with some minor scraping on occasion. I used to run the stock type s rotors/calipers with Team Dynamic Pro 1.2 15" wheels for my slicks. These allow for nice flexibility in my opinion if you want a 4 piston setup but also to be able to hit the track. From what I recall (and I could be wrong because it's been a while) the base model rotors are only about an inch smaller. Not very noticeable. Let me know! I have had a couple of other inquiries on these so far. :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ahh ok I see. I'll just stick with my Type S brakes/rotors for awhile longer then. Gonna keep an eye on this thread though you got a bunch of other goodies in here. haha

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahh ok I see. I'll just stick with my Type S for awhile longer then. Gonna keep an eye on this thread though you got a bunch of other goodies in here. haha
Few more coming!

·
I Hate Honda's
1,118 Posts
Man I love that hood. Too bad you’re in CO.

·
Registered
78 Posts
How much for the transmission assembled with the clutch assembly shipped to 78664?
Is it filled with fluid? If so, what kind and quantity?
What are all the details for either item.

Why are you selling all this stuff?

Pm me.

Thanks

Marc

1 - 19 of 19 Posts