341 - 360 of 401 Posts

·
WHATS LOVE WITHOUT EVO
1,619 Posts
your car basically looks how i want mines to look in the future

·
Registered
634 Posts
the same thing happened with the jack slipping on my friends rsx , now i dont feel so bad for it happening to me but i wrapped a piece of chain around the rad support and under the jack and jacked it back up and it pulled itself back down so the hood closes fine now but the hoses werent bent or anything when i did it. Clean ass type s though bro

·
Gomez Racing
208 Posts
was it hard at all to match the paint on the mugen front lip to the car cause I've got a VBP type-s and am saving for a full lip kit. Looks like they did a kick ass job on yours and good luck in the car of the month!:thumbsup:

·
DC5 Love
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #355 ·
was it hard at all to match the paint on the mugen front lip to the car cause I've got a VBP type-s and am saving for a full lip kit. Looks like they did a kick ass job on yours and good luck in the car of the month!:thumbsup:
yeah just take the car to a paint/body shop and they'll make it perfect!

and yes everyone vote for me for july car of the month!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
bro, your car looks great! Reppin the VBP! You should put those blue lugnuts onto the white rims...that would be tight! oh and def a plus on the white i like them a lot better

·
Frankie Checkin In...
646 Posts
just checkin in.
finaly got the car out of the garage after a month of not being able to drive cause street racing.
gave her a nice wash.:thumbsup:

rainy night pic

face to face

looking out at the world

·
return of the infamous...
59,168 Posts
your car is sick...

341 - 360 of 401 Posts