Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 401 Posts

·
Banned
3,212 Posts
nice i want to see pics when it gets put on...did you get the authentic or replica?

also, where do you get the funds from? i'm in college too (with a job) and i'm still too broke to mod my car!

·
DC5 Love
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
nice i want to see pics when it gets put on...did you get the authentic or replica?

also, where do you get the funds from? i'm in college too (with a job) and i'm still too broke to mod my car!
right now i have the replica and i am trying to sell it. ordered the authentic and its been on backorder but should be arriving next friday and i got the money to get it painted so when it comes ill get it on real quick.

i work a shit job but i work alot of hours.

oh and i have awesome parents :thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
car looks sick...i had a jack incident too but on the side passenger floor is a lil bent upward

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
shit man ur car sound sick homie....

·
Miss Stacey Facey
1,174 Posts
vbp crew holla.

Reactions: MattJ

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
i work at universal but i dont park there. couldn't have been me.
damn dude you could have hooked it up then, i was just there!! I swear it had to be you, bronze 18" works, red painted calipers, itr wing, no lips, dropped pretty low. You go to ucf, cause thats they plate it had on it?

·
DC5 Love
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
damn dude you could have hooked it up then, i was just there!! I swear it had to be you, bronze 18" works, red painted calipers, itr wing, no lips, dropped pretty low. You go to ucf, cause thats they plate it had on it?
nope not me. i got the aspec lip kit and i dont have painted calipers. theres another guy in the area with the same wheels as me i've seen it a couple times!

:D

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
Reactions: MattJ
161 - 180 of 401 Posts