Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I Alwayz Haz Ava Hottiez
545 Posts
youll need to roll the rears for sure.
This^

I bought my wheels & tires from discount tire. They ship pretty fast. :thumbsup:

·
You're all *******
1,135 Posts
I want a functional tire that actually fits the wheel what would be a good size?
245-255. Will need a roll for sure. I ran 215 with "natural" camber that was around -3 without having to roll the rear. You're probably around -2 with that drop if you don't have a camber kit in the rear.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
245-255. Will need a roll for sure. I ran 215 with "natural" camber that was around -3 without having to roll the rear. You're probably around -2 with that drop if you don't have a camber kit in the rear.
So I would probably go for 245/40/17 then and I've got a camber kit in the rear so would I be able to zero out the camber myself or do I need to take it to a shop.

·
Broke College Student
573 Posts

·
You're all *******
1,135 Posts
Can only provide so much info over the Internet. Just look at pictures and go for what you want. If you're moderately low, you'll need to run a small amount of camber. It's a 9" wide wheel with a +30 offset on a Honda.

·
Broke College Student
573 Posts
I don't mind a Lil bit of camber as long as it isn't insane
I don't think you'll need too much camber if any if ur only dropped 2 inches. With a 245/40 you would probably need to roll the rears but with a 235/40 you should be fine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong tho.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.