Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Its vivid.....
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, So i've been trying to figure out how to make my VBP 05, look the best. In my possesion I already have Klasse AIO, Menzerna High Gloss Acrylic Shield, and Meguiars Gold Class Carnuba wax......I want to use the carnuba, but with those three in hand...whats the best combination? for looks or for durability? I've searched a lot, but can i put the gold class on top of klass and the menzerna? I dunno...thanks for the help

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
I have used klasse aio, klasse sg, topped with #16 (pure carnuba) and had amazing results..From what you have I would probably just go with the aio topped with the menzerna..
-Tony

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I've found KSG a bit hard to work with but it does give very nice results (when preceeded by AIO).

Something that is easier to work with and gives really nice results on my black car is AIO -> NXT -> Carnauba (P21S/S100/etc).

Anyways, give it a try and post some pics!

·
Premium Member
20,800 Posts
P21S / S100 are the best toppers that I've tried.

When I want a pimpin shine, I go Z5 -> Z2 Pro -> P21S
Since you use Klasse, you'd just use Klasse AIO -> P21S

The nice thing about doing this is that P21S doesn't have any cleaning properties, so it won't damage the layer of AIO. As the P21S wears out, you'll still have the protection from the longevity and durability of the AIO underneath it.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Frosty said:
P21S / S100 are the best toppers that I've tried.

When I want a pimpin shine, I go Z5 -> Z2 Pro -> P21S
Since you use Klasse, you'd just use Klasse AIO -> P21S

The nice thing about doing this is that P21S doesn't have any cleaning properties, so it won't damage the layer of AIO. As the P21S wears out, you'll still have the protection from the longevity and durability of the AIO underneath it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: The day after I got my car I started with a wash, clay, Klasse AIO, and then SG. I put 10 more coats of SG and now I use P21S once a week. Here are my results.

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
^^^^You do know that after three coats of sg there is no visible difference in the finish, right? The car looks good, but I think you are wasting a ton of time and product by doing that many coats.
-Tony

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
tb's type-s said:
^^^^You do know that after three coats of sg there is no visible difference in the finish, right? The car looks good, but I think you are wasting a ton of time and product by doing that many coats.
-Tony
I do it for piece of mind and protection. I'm done with the SG, now it just gets the p21S. Next spring I'm stripping it all off and starting over.

I have used this process on my previous Integra's and the outcome has been the same.

·
Its vivid.....
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow.....thats a lot of work....i just washed my car with dawn, and im gonna use my porter cable :drool: with klasse, and then my meguiars gold class....I wonder if the wax will mess up the Klasse at all...but i guess i'll find out soon...pics up when im done...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts