Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you guys might be interested in this. Meguiars has a new line of products out that will hit stores in early february. It is called the NXT line, the flag ship of the line if you will is a new fully synthetic protectant. Much like zaino, platinum, klasse, etc. this protectant uses polymers( I assume amino functional) to actually bond to the paint which should make it detergent resistant and durable. I cannot speak of durability as of yet, but will report back.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on some, here are some pics.

The look is incredible, deep, wet, warm, it is like a new paint job.

Most of you know that I use all types of products and have no bias towards any particular brand of wax or polish. This is a really nice sealant, just thought I would share.

I applied poorboy's polish w/ carnauba with the porter cable, then topped with NXT, 35 minute cure time

·
Registered
870 Posts
dam i hope that is available around here soon paint looks great

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be manufactured in TN then shipped to the west coast so I think around the first or second week in february you should see it in stores. I think there are limited amounts available through www.meguiars.com right now.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
looks nice. i just used klasse aio and sealant glaze. it looks a little bland but i like it. i want to try the poorboys stuff and new megs you are talking about. i have a porter cable and it makes applying polish so much easier.

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
Oooh, can't wait for this product to come to NY...I'm going to be all over it! :)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Are those stock rims painted gunmetal w/polish lip? or is it just the picture? Looks good.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Takumi said:
Are those stock rims painted gunmetal w/polish lip? or is it just the picture? Looks good.
Yep, I painted them myself. Thanks guys!

I can't wait for you guys to use NXT, it is really good!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I-R-OWNED said:
how much did everything cost?
Do you mean the sealant? If so, it should be around $14.95. They will also have a wash, spray wax, protectant, and metal polish all under the NXT name.

·
R.I.P. EVO IX SE
1,435 Posts
http://www.meguiars.com/multimedia/mediaPlayerWindow.cfm?

looks tight! im sold.. cant wait for feb to come in to test those things... looks like meguiar's still is the #1 poorboy's car care experts. good products for low price. although im interested in seeing how long that NXT stuff will last. like will it go away with just one damn car wash like the gold class?

·
for me to poop on!
1,603 Posts
This should test how loyal people are to Zaino...

1 - 20 of 299 Posts