1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Yeah, its awesome. :wavey:

·
Demonic
2,185 Posts
i've used come mother's carnuba wax before buying Meguiars NTX wax...should i wash my car with dawn soap before applying this wax or just wax it over from my previous wax coat?

·
Registered
865 Posts
wayne5plus1 said:
cant find anything better than the NXT! :thumbsup:
really? anyone use klasse before? how does it compare or is it the same, right now i use klasse but my shine isn't like punkdrum4ever1 ride in his sig. but the might be b/c my car is silver :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
20,803 Posts
sensation612 said:
really? anyone use klasse before? how does it compare or is it the same, right now i use klasse but my shine isn't like punkdrum4ever1 ride in his sig. but the might be b/c my car is silver :dontknow:
Silver gets you the least colour depth, black gets you the most. You'll never get that shine regardless of product.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
sensation612 said:
I didnt wax my car for that pic. I waxed it 2 weeks prior to that pic. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
sensation612 said:
haha looks great :thumbsup:
Thanks. The lighting just happend to turn out really good in the angle i got the car at.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just started using it also. I switched from Maguire’s Gold Class Wax. This new NXT GEN wax is great. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Rookie said:
NXT > Gold Class...?

could be... but reflective wise, the gold class hands down owns... but if you got minor swirls, and you don't want to muscle too much, use the NXT... easy on, easy off... but the gold class, is much sticker.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts