Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so this weekend i wiped out my whole grill the front grill lower grill includeing where the fog lights go...kinda had free time on me so wanted to do something new also got bored of the looks so yeah its basically a hole right now...does it look to bad...it actually looks descent...but basically my project was to use gutter guard fenceing...but have a hard time looking i went to home depot no luck they sell it in roll kind alike i really dont need that much..and yes i searched but no conclusion at the end i also try looking on ebay no luck...does anybody here now where i can actucally purchase this...or where i can get some sheets or have any ideas...appericate all the help i can get :confused:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol it doesnt look to bad bro...ill post some pics up so you guys can see what im talking about soon i think its kind of unique in a way....i seen some on here too it looks really good...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that looks pretty good..i was thinking about it also...but more along the lines of kind of customize it myself you know to save some pocket change..by the way i have a 06 type s....so dont know if it would actucally fit on my bumper or not...thanks for the help though...any pics would help also guys thanks

·
06 PWP Type-S
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
try it again at Home Depot, I got mine for ~$2 with tax. It's a very simple DIY, here is one of them:
http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/SSIIDIYG.html
but there is more, good luck :)

THANKS...now i didnt see that anywhere good to have you guys around....Thanks jacek n everybody else...now another question when you went to home depot...did you actucally purchase the whole role and you did it yourself or is their someone their that can actucally give you seprate sheets...i dont know how yours is down their but im thinking more like their all the same maybe...when i went yesterday i only sall them rolled up in plastic and nothing else or is that how their suppose to be...i didnt end up buying it becasue i thought it would be a waste of money for all that and maybe i can find it somewhere else and thats why i ask you guys for the tips:rolleyes:

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
I have the gutter guard on mine....looks fine and works great. All the pics in my sig are with it. You cant even tell.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd like to see a DIY that puts the grill out like the grillcrafte ones. Plus, how long is that gutter gaurd going to look good for once it starts collecting bugs, etc.?
yeah defintley me too wonder how that would go about...but thanks everybody ill give it another shot thanks for all the help here:thumbsup:

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
it looks just fine. much better than those other riceboy solutions.
agreed

mine doesnt "collect" anything. It just stops it from doing any damage.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree as well....i need that gutter gard asap...oh yeah im defently painting it black...im going back today hopefully they got it..thanks for all the right measures as well...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Altight guys word in that home depot has it i called in before i mad a seconde trip agin i was wrong i went to the wrong section theey have bad service their but anywho...i will be going today to finish the project will post pics to show results...once agin thanks to everybody in here for the tips...

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Altight guys word in that home depot has it i called in before i mad a seconde trip agin i was wrong i went to the wrong section theey have bad service their but anywho...i will be going today to finish the project will post pics to show results...once agin thanks to everybody in here for the tips...
you did see the DIY in the DIY section right?

post in there when your done too and let us know if you ran into anything hard and/or unexpected.... I'd like to know how people are going about painting these... exactly what steps are being taken.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you did see the DIY in the DIY section right?

post in there when your done too and let us know if you ran into anything hard and/or unexpected.... I'd like to know how people are going about painting these... exactly what steps are being taken.
yes i did as a matter of fact i was plannin to do a DIY for thoes who also need help with this...shouldnt be to hard i guess it really takes dedacation and time to what you do for your car..i will set it up to show everybody..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
yes i did as a matter of fact i was plannin to do a DIY for thoes who also need help with this...shouldnt be to hard i guess it really takes dedacation and time to what you do for your car..i will set it up to show everybody..:thumbsup:
thanks man! I think I may tackle this later this summer

+rep :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts