Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
cyprus
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are some things that I no longer want. I just snapped some pics now, you know the drill. Buyer responsible for shipping plus 3% paypal fees. Large pics for detail.

JDM Integra Type S door sills. NO DENTS, CRACKS or SCRATCHES. $45 plus your stock door sills. Obviously must be black and in perfect condition, no cracks or dents on plates or the plastic.

For those concerned, the door sills are a special order item from jdmland(icb) that take a couple of weeks to special order and shipping is expensive. Mine are in perfect shape and are available now for cheap shipping. I believe my price is fair and am even semi-negotiable. Also,just to address some questions I've been asked, I can't separate the plates without damaging or bending them so we'll have to trade the entire door sill thereby excluding folks with titanium interior.

Check itrader and bid with confidence.

·
Registered
79 Posts
door sills are mine:)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
any lower on the door sills since thats how much they go new without a trade....

·
cyprus
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You think you could pm me shit like that? I'm not selling just the sill, I'm selling a perfect complete set of sills. Thanks though, really.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a set of stockers that are in great shape. I can snap some pics if you need. $45 and we each cover our own shipping of the door seals.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts