1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Very nice, one of the reason why Oakley glasses uses Microfiber :thumbsup:

·
Registered
311 Posts
before my RSX, I used old bath towels...so plz inform me...I am looking for a big DRYING towel, all I want to do with it is dry the car. So are these 70/30, 200,some fibers/sq. in specifically for drying? Or do I get a waffle weave? They seem to advertise these high quality microfiber towels for dusting, but I just want to DRY!!:)

·
Premium Member
20,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
roxie said:
before my RSX, I used old bath towels...so plz inform me...I am looking for a big DRYING towel, all I want to do with it is dry the car. So are these 70/30, 200,some fibers/sq. in specifically for drying? Or do I get a waffle weave? They seem to advertise these high quality microfiber towels for dusting, but I just want to DRY!!:)
Waffle Weave for drying "Big Blue" is a branded one.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
wow - that was a great article . .

my brain hurts from learning . . .

·
CRSX Veteran
209 Posts
Micro Scratches

Frosty said:
Everything you need to know about microfiber:
http://www.bettercarcare.com/articles.php?articleId=44

It's a great read.
Nice article, still doesn't ease my worries about the stupid little tiny scratches that show up on a car after a year or two of washing it once a week. I want towels that won't make those marks!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
rsxpilot_cy said:
Nice article, still doesn't ease my worries about the stupid little tiny scratches that show up on a car after a year or two of washing it once a week. I want towels that won't make those marks!
describe your wash process.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Im confused . . . the article tells you exactly what you need to know as far as getting the right towels . . .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts