Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I'm alone on this, but my microfiber towels and cloths come out of the washer/dryer seeming to attract and grab onto various lint (much of it hard enough to scratch a clear coat, tiny wood chips for instance). Anyone else have this problem? Anyone solve it? Weird stuff.

·
Southern Discomfort
6,290 Posts
dont use a dryer sheet and dry them with a load of clothes. I have washed and reused them but I try and not make it a habbit of it if they look like the got a bunch of junk attached to them. And yes, there are things that could leave small swirl marks. I manily wash the ones i use on my windshield.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
lol this may be best in the "deatil" section. Either way, try getting a Grit Guard for your bucket. I have one that I use in my rinse bucket. I scrub my MF towel against it when I'm rinsing and it keeps it pretty dang'd clean :thumbsup:

·
-
8,935 Posts
i havent, but if that guy doesnt look like a prime candidate for 'to catch a predator', i don't know who does

that guy is fucking creepy

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Buy enough microfiber to do a load of laundry. I have 3 boxes of MF's about 200 of them. Wash them seperately.. You can drop some vinegar in it to break up the build up... make sure you use detergent without fabric softener..

Just toss them dry in the dryer without any dryer sheets whatever.

·
-
8,935 Posts
yo is there anything good (outside the norm) going on in boston for labor day weekend? Im flying up next friday..

·
Registered
12 Posts
what i sux about mf towels is after washing them they start sticking to ur hands if u have calices n what not. it gets annoying. u could just buy cheap ones for one time use

1 - 10 of 10 Posts