Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
Rick said he wants the Triumph Pumpkin too.... Maybe I can get one of the girls to drive the jitney for the day so we can have a driver
that is the ONLY reason i want to go

in for this day... just gotta get that pto request in to teh wife............lol jk

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
to be honest we better call a week out, I think we went in October before. Pumpkin beers may be gone by Nov.
that was originally why i wnted to to Oct. i think when we were there last time they said they would be out by Halloween.

but who knows.. we can call and find out...then i'll back out

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
rofl ended up not going to that one on saturday. felt bad about it, but i was shitting all day (literally 8a-6p shit shit shit shit shit shit)

so expect him to do the same at ours

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
not pulled pork, but they have great roast pork, roast beef, and the best cheesesteak in the city, imo.

none of these guys have ever been there tho :shakehead
thought they were only open M-F

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
i woulda offered but scrap already did... plus i dunno how to explain stoops to the wife. she already asked who he was when we were playing gears the other night, had to say "o he's another beer friend...", left out the part "that i've never met in real life, from wisconsin" lol
yea i had a hard time explainin those pics from the package last week. i pretty much just tell her to leave me alone, go into a shell and then she gets mad at me for hiding shit. LOL

oh well, what ya gonna do. honesty not the best policy. imo

1 - 20 of 310 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.