Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 382 Posts

·
Check Neg Crew Lives On..
9,456 Posts
Rick said he wants the Triumph Pumpkin too.... Maybe I can get one of the girls to drive the jitney for the day so we can have a driver

·
9,456 Posts
to be honest we better call a week out, I think we went in October before. Pumpkin beers may be gone by Nov.

·
9,456 Posts
I have taken the liberty to secure 2 DD for the day/night. Neither may want to drive the jitney tho.

·
9,456 Posts
Plus, it would put me on Oct purchase each year. I have a feeling the 5 is near ready, they probably just ran into issues. My money is on a June release for iPhone 5.

·
9,456 Posts
Please don't turn this into droid v. iPhone. Droid doesn't stand a chance. Bird had both, he knows.

Plus GPS app available for $1.99 rocks any Garmin unit.....

I have flash on my iPhone. Mobile browser app shows flash.

I know nobody who has gone iPhone -> Droid and thought wow this is better. My Aunt did when she switched to Verizon before iPhone and hated it. Meanwhile I know tons of ppl
Who went Droid -> iPhone and never looked back.... (bird)

·
9,456 Posts
Rick, if you get another Droid you are crazy. How many times have we aat somewhere and you say..... "WTF stupid Droid piece of shit"

lol

·
9,456 Posts
Overseeing carnival day at work today.... Cotton Candy, Popcorn, games, big inflatable bounce houses.

·
9,456 Posts
Today is learning all about cyber bullying at a workshop..... Btw, everything they have mentioned so far happens in this thread daily

1 - 20 of 382 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.