MsFB 2
Fanatik 2
marroquin57 1

·
Swingline!!!!!!!!!!!!
108,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i thought beach was Sunday?

someone refresh the plans, and i will make sure I am still free.

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
yea, im gonna get hammered at a party sat nite and i dont wanna get up at 6 to be on the beach by like 10

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
called dtv to both change my package from $114 a month to $68 and also cancel sunday ticket.

hung up with free sunday ticket and -$35 off my bill for the next 6 months.

feels good brah, feels good.

also droid has an app to watch games on ur cell if u have sunday ticket, holla

·
Swingline!!!!!!!!!!!!
108,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol. not too shabby. set a reminder in your droid for 6 months from now to call back.

oh wait, set a reminder in your droid for Jan 2011, to set a reminder in your iphone, to call DTV :mam:

·
///elitist prick
48,951 Posts
i was close for a while...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,852
User Name Posts
RickM3 398
birdman 370
bulgingtwine 370
Scrappy 332
noslenwerd 163
stoops 107
Parks 76
Eagle 14
BlackNite 7
640k 6
hoy74 4
MsFB 2
Fanatik 2
marroquin57 1
#1 loser checkin in

:lostswimmer:

·
Swingline!!!!!!!!!!!!
108,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what were you google trafficking? your ride to work, or you on your way somewhere?

east bound 422 was closed near pottstown last night. some dumb ass flat bed trucker must have come off of the on ramp loop too fast and overturned. there was a huge concrete U shaped piece blocking both lanes for a few hours.

good thing I was going westbound, or i might have killed some bitches.

·
///elitist prick
48,951 Posts
always check the traffic on 95 going over the dbl decker bridge on the way to work, the construction there fucks shit up every day. check it in plenty of time to get off and take the platt, today it was all green (like it has been lately) so stayed on 95.

shit was backed up where the small planes land over the highway, fuck. luckily it was moving a little bit, 1st gear the entire way lol. rather than that stop and go tho. added about 10 min, no biggie, just annoying that google lied (again).

·
Swingline!!!!!!!!!!!!
108,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sucks. kind of like my trip home from the shore last saturday. traffic was bumper to bumper heading down to the shore from philly all the way to ocean city ~ 50 miles :laughat:

no accidents, no construction on the way home, but it backed up from broad street, until after 30th st station for no apparent reason.

fucking gay

·
///elitist prick
48,951 Posts
sucks. kind of like my trip home from the shore last saturday. traffic was bumper to bumper heading down to the shore from philly all the way to ocean city ~ 50 miles :laughat:

no accidents, no construction on the way home, but it backed up from broad street, until after 30th st station for no apparent reason.

fucking gay
you drive to the shore on a saturday wtf do you expect lol

1 - 20 of 1875 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.