Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

481 - 500 of 733 Posts

·
sapnu puas
5,949 Posts
Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing?
Unfortunately the emojis couldn't get carried over but I'm still working on the signature issue.
The site is much faster now.

Lee
As someone that works in IT, all change is bad ... Until it's not.

So don't listen to us piss and moan. We'll get over it. If signatures are back and the old emoji's... It'll be fine.

·
#Inkpot
4,844 Posts
Yeah I was going to say elsewhere, I can certainly appreciate the effort, Admin. We've been coming here so long that any change is going to feel like bad change. People spent years cultivating rep and getting everything else just right. Now that the majority of us are no longer as invested or active here it feels almost like the nail in the coffin. That said, checking this thread is still something that my routine will bring me back to do ~10 times a day if not more.

Really do miss the emoji list we had cultivated here.

:coffee:

·
Super Moderator
259,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #498
Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing?
Unfortunately the emojis couldn't get carried over but I'm still working on the signature issue.
The site is much faster now.

Lee
Just busting balls at this point. I've been used to the same interface since 2005, and like Nate said, all change is bad until it's not. Signature pictures would be nice again.

However, the search function from what I can tell is not as good as it used to be. Or at least I'm having difficulty searching for topics started by specific members.

481 - 500 of 733 Posts