Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

661 - 680 of 714 Posts

·
#Inkpot
4,834 Posts
Both you and the gf are paid on the same Fridays. Nevertheless, any time either of you say that, I look to my desk calendar and find disappointment when I dont see the date underlined in green.

·
#Inkpot
4,834 Posts
You guys fux with the stocks at all? I kinda wanna start reading up a bit. I have a Stash app that I've had for like a year with a total of like $50 invested. I just sold everything for a whopping $54. Looking into getting something a little more straightforward and a little less auto-pilot.

·
#Inkpot
4,834 Posts
Bonked my noggin pretty good last night on the hill. Fairly sure I has a mild concussion. Should probably look at helmets.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just caught on to you too. Unless you want to exchange numbers I was wanting to know what track you were racing at Kevink121? I too live in the Midwest, looking forward to summer already.

·
#Inkpot
4,834 Posts
o_O

@bigwheel there's not much up here to write home about. Depending where you are, the drive to BIR is likely less worth it over whatever may be closer to you.

If there is nothing closer than BIR, its certainly a legitimate road course and drag strip facility. IL, and Iowa have some good tracks as well. I dont believe the Dakotas have anything like that.

If you are in MN another option is DCTC. Its a police driving training facility that different organizations and shops will rent to put on track days. That is definitely not worth much of a drive but it's not a bad way to get out and do some driving.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thankyou. I was being sinc
o_O

@bigwheel there's not much up here to write home about. Depending where you are, the drive to BIR is likely less worth it over whatever may be closer to you.

If there is nothing closer than BIR, its certainly a legitimate road course and drag strip facility. IL, and Iowa have some good tracks as well. I dont believe the Dakotas have anything like that.

If you are in MN another option is DCTC. Its a police driving training facility that different organizations and shops will rent to put on track days. That is definitely not worth much of a drive but it's not a bad way to get out and do some driving.
Thankyou, I was being sincere. We have Cordova Dragway that's not to far. I'm in the middle of a build and more interested in road course. I live in IL. There's Chicago speedway oval track and I don't know if they have "track day's"? I will be eliminating my governor and would not mind to see what it will do balls out and in the 1/4. Road racing is more my interest. I was not stalking you BTW...You just happened to be here? That lil' Miata with it's short wheelbase must turn on a dime! I would not want to be in it at speed though. LOL?

·
#Inkpot
4,834 Posts
Yeah it gets a bit hairy above 100(when it gets there).

Being that close to Iowa you could look into Raceland Park of the Midlands or whatever it is. Blackhawk Farms and Autobahn in IL are your best bets.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thankyou? I was a very active member hear a few moons ago.
Welcome.to the show.
I do not intend on repeating a foolish thing I "did"...Thanx for letting me back, my personality fit's here better than elsewhere? Mostly reading up and chiming in where possible. Kinda miss the-o-so elusive malic17. I belive we used to chat about moto-X and bike racing in general. Lately he's been kinda a dick? Whatever, probably the holiday's and not me. So about that Coffee? Is this why you feel compelled to graffiti your office walls? Lay off the caffeine dude.....

661 - 680 of 714 Posts