Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

681 - 700 of 1406 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
I was hoping to pull M-17 out of the shadows. He's trollin' I know he is. Full of wisdom that guy. In the mean time....Everybody in the Midwest should be enjoying warmer temps. I'll be on the x-mas warpath soon and want to get back on my build. So blah blah...BLAH. Happy Holidays!

·
#Inkpot
5,193 Posts
Went ahead and bought that snowboard helmet -_- gon look like a safety goober now.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Went ahead and bought that snowboard helmet -_- gon look like a safety goober now.
I know you said you needed a helmet..I thought it was for racing? So you are a danger on the slopes also! This is good to know. Take care of you, I do a better job of hurting me than anybody else can. Better to look like a dork than get all kind's of F'D up. I recently broke my neck and have a titanium plate. For what that cost me I could have latterly treated every active member to some retainers. I'll put up some pix as to how bad it was. I must say, safety is now first with me.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Safety third.
Out of curiosity oh invincible one. What is 1st and second? Winning might be up there? IDK...I'm very caffeine sensitive and couldn't help but think you were the same by your crazy cubicle and seemingly energetic display of disarray.

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #688
1. Drive fast
2. Take chances
3. Safety third

·
#Inkpot
5,193 Posts
Tombstone material. Words to live (and/or die) by.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Thankyou for the coffee! I alway's get worked up this time of year. I need to pick myself up and get back at it. Thanx for the massive amounts of info on here Mr. Moderator. Thanx to all who continue to try and help out to keep this site up.

·
#Inkpot
5,193 Posts
Water heaters are right bitches.

That is all.

·
#Inkpot
5,193 Posts
:coffee: Friday Payday baybay.

Where's Nate been tho?

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #697
Probably decorating his new crib.

·
#Inkpot
5,193 Posts
Shitty scenario in all but... brand new home... mmmmm....

·
Registered
375 Posts
Kevinic121 You have yet to explain "waterheaters" and who you were calling a Bitches? Could be me... MITeggy17 I was not referring to you a couple weeks ago as to prior conversation rather farmaskis17 I just didn't want to put him on front street. I have been pouring over info and I must say it's TOO damn BAD we have lost Dr.Honda and Bigworm! You were also very much a part of the thread I'm currently reading. Seems as though my instincts as to my re-build jive pretty well as to basic knowledge. I couldn't be happier! Thanx post facto as to filling in some questions and reassuring me I'm not spending way more than is necessary .:unsure::geek::coffee: Thanx for the coffee in advance!

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #700
Dr. Honda, I know that guy.

681 - 700 of 1406 Posts