Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

701 - 720 of 920 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I would seem as though he knows you also, Carl? The thread is almost to :Jelly Drinking my coffee and am on pg. 40! lol

·
#Inkpot
4,940 Posts
Bien, gracias. ¿Cómo van las cosas contigo?

Gracias, google translate.

Whats new dood? You back in real comfort yet?

·
#Inkpot
4,940 Posts
Gon blast on them tornadoes next time (knocks on wood).

Is it nice having all new everything? I can only imagine haha. Would be so satisfying. Hows the refurnishing going?

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
Not really, pretty much kept to myself.

I didn't pick up Gus' dog shit in the field and got yelled at. They threatened to evict the dog. Still never picked it up. But that's because it's literally a field with tall grass. No one goes out there.

It's was a condo, so someone owned where I was living. They couldn't "evict" me. They would have had to take me to court... Over dog shit.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Eyyy Is right?. Why you have chosen me IDK. But thankyou as I have the capability to put you in check. You see, I'm an "ACTIVE MEMBER"...I help people on here WITH THERE CARS. What are you an interior decorator? I pick up some tidbits. What I here a lot of is 80% or better take there car to the shop or hope a buddy can help. I do my own work and the fact that you try and call me out only shows your insecurities and jealousy. I'm saddened you where picked on in school. How's the weather in MN.? Can't be any better than here! I'm gonna work on MY build. Pix to come as I can back it up.

·
#Inkpot
4,940 Posts
For shame. How dare you let Gus relieve himself in a completely unused, untended, overgrown field where no one goes.

Well, again, glad you're back home man :)

Got a computer rig all set up again?

·
#Inkpot
4,940 Posts
Im gonna go ahead and put you on the ol "ignore" list there, Bigwheel(I will not see any posts from you after doing so). I have no idea what you're on about, literally any time you post. Feel free to leave this thread as this is likely the only response you'll ever receive here.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Im gonna go ahead and put you on the ol "ignore" list there, Bigwheel(I will not see any posts from you after doing so). I have no idea what you're on about, literally any time you post. Feel free to leave this thread as this is likely the only response you'll ever receive here.
This is ok. Don't know but in the beginning we were chatting. It was one of only a couple of active threads. There is plenty of info here but I had questions also. I've tried to help others along the way. So I'm reading things on "N/A manifesto" and "jelly all day" and realized this is what CRSX USED TO BE. You seem to be content to bully and or make fun of people who are legit. That makes you a bitch, not me. You are why this site is dying. Why don't you P.M? Are you in need of attention? I'm not on anything silly little man. Peace to you and whatever demon's you have.

·
Super Moderator
259,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #719
Alright homie, I truthfully do not know what you're on about here.

If you keep up your personal vendetta against Kevink121, you will be put in time out.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I understand your position as he is your friend. I find this Ironic as Trump is under impeachment. J/K I'm on CRSX to gather info on my rebuild. I'm about trying to help others with there currant problems as there are still people out there who just got one or have had one for many years. Least I can do in return? Let us never forget our roots and love for the car, that's why this whole thing began. Pix as promised. You decide on what or if or who..did what? Thanx for everything, IMG_3823.JPG IMG_3813.JPG IMG_3832.JPG IMG_3829.JPG

701 - 720 of 920 Posts