Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

801 - 820 of 832 Posts

·
#Inkpot
4,896 Posts
Fried veggie rice yesterday.

When its Friday, but your boss was fired yesterday and his boss schedules a meeting with you near the end of the day

·
#Inkpot
4,896 Posts

·
Super Moderator
259,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #804
Also, your engine is going to ded if you install that turbo but you should absolutely do it.

·
#Inkpot
4,896 Posts
Agree, if I build a motor, the project is never getting done. If I pull the trigger on a turbo setup, its getting done. Then Ill blow the dying motor and replace it with a less dying motor. Rebuild ded motor if necessary.

The only thing holding me back is that I really really wanted a better motorcycle this year and its one or the other. They're, ironically enough, about the same price all in.

·
#Inkpot
4,896 Posts
Good meeting with the new boss'.
More responsibility, general alignment on current issues. Thats good stuff.

Bruce B/Wild:
Yeah the last 10 leading up to the firing was like 6-3-1 we blew a big one last night but overall it seemed we had turned the corner a bit. Idk. We just threw this season in the trash.

·
Super Moderator
259,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #812
Definitely been the year of league wide chopping heads in the NHL.

Everyone except for Detroit, but it would be pointless to bring someone in at this point.

·
#Inkpot
4,896 Posts
Yeah I guess he's the 8th this season. I've seen multiple people in the comments calling for new coaching in Detroit next lol.

·
#Inkpot
4,896 Posts
Some words from Guerin this afternoon:

"If the players are hurt by this, maybe they're not the players we should have here. It's the business we're in."

Easy there bud. They're gonna come after you with pitchforks.

·
#Inkpot
4,896 Posts
Hes new this season. This is the most I've heard about/from him all year and he seems like a big ol Richard.

If it translates to wins... Nguyen Nguyen

·
#Inkpot
4,896 Posts
🍵 this winter already feels like its dwindling away. 27* this morning and it stays lit out longer than 5PM.

#TheTideHasTurned

801 - 820 of 832 Posts