Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1138 Posts

·
Super Moderator
259,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,042
Bruhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sunny side up egg? Throw a knob of butter in there to grease the pan. Let it cook a bit, add a small splash of water in the bottom of the pan and cover with a lid on low heat, let the steam cook the top of the egg...perfection.

Scrambled eggs? In a small saucepan, knob of butter and egg, low heat, stir constantly. On heat, off heat, on heat, repeat. Gordon Ramsay style.

·
#Inkpot
5,058 Posts
Feel. I read a thing that mentioned going for walks at lunch or before starting work for the day. Ill be going to the bank today at some point not the same but at least its out of the house! I sold that race header finally. Or rather the guy finally came and made the exchange.

A buddy asked for some car help as well so Ill probably head out to do that too. I need to get out. Covid be damned.

·
Super Moderator
259,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,050
Woke up today and it was above 60, and then temperature has been dropping like the stock market ever since, back down to 27 degrees be tomorrow morning...

·
#Inkpot
5,058 Posts
my company won't shut down... so I'm stuck working
What do you do for work Spaz?

That shit I heard was apparently false. The Gov said he wouldn't likely issue a stay-at-home order under any circumstance. I told my boss and immediate team that I heard from a reliable source that the state was shutting down -_- god dammit.

·
#Inkpot
5,058 Posts
Oof. Im about acclimated at this point. Sucks but I can go like this for months if need be. Full awareness Im one of the lucky ones in this situation. A LOT of people hurting out there.

That said... if this stimulus check happens... should I buy the rest of my wheels/tires or a new bed :unsure::unsure::unsure:

·
Super Moderator
259,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,058
Everyone is a little stressed, don't act like you're a special case. Be respectful, have a sense of humor, everything will be fine.

·
#Inkpot
5,058 Posts
This is at least strike 5

·
Super Moderator
259,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,060
Aaaand deleted.

Please consider that a warning. This is a chat thread made specifically for talking about absolutely nothing, that's the point.

1041 - 1060 of 1138 Posts