Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1382 Posts

·
#Inkpot
5,176 Posts
I thought itd be more subtle. Being that its an auto and engages/disengages differently, more sighs off air rather than blowing it off. Which is ironic because I made a similar noise upon discovery of this instance.

·
#Inkpot
5,176 Posts
Thats hot hot but I dont think he stands a chance. Maybe but... Idk. I dont even think the BaT nerds would 10k for it.

·
Super Moderator
259,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,327
Clean, includes hardtop and tonneau cover, low miles, full records.

Probably worth it to the right buyer.

·
#Inkpot
5,176 Posts
Those covers are so neat. I want one but I have absolutely no need for one. That and I doubt I'd find one in saddle brown.

·
#Inkpot
5,176 Posts
Man its getting nasty up here.

Weather, not the civic unrest.

It was 90* with like 80% humidity yesterday.
What happened to our pal, Spring?

A buddy caught a neat roller of me the other night.

·
#Inkpot
5,176 Posts
Lol nah, not out rioting.

Havent touched the tune. Been gearing up for this timing project. Car goes up on stands Friday morning. Gonna try to have it done by Sunday but no real hurry with the next week off.

·
Super Moderator
259,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,335
Ordered some new battery terminals, eyelets, and heat shrink.

Was having intermittent starting issues last time I started dicking with it. Good think is the S2000 and RSX just need gas and driving so nothing to sort out there.

·
#Inkpot
5,176 Posts
I was going to come here and ask ya what all it needed when I saw your snap.

Did you get the carb stuff worked out? I think that was the last thing on the docket there.

·
Super Moderator
259,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,337
Carb stuff is good, just need to get that tuned. Put in the new distributor, need to get that timed.

Problem was I couldn't get the car started because of this starting issue, so it was just a domino effect from last year.

Fix wiring to get car started, get car timed, tune carbs a bit. We shall see. If all else fails, I can at least say the car cranks and idles like shit when I sell it.

·
#Inkpot
5,176 Posts
True true. You get in running well again I bet you keep it.

For classy dates at least or mild mannered drives in the country for a picnic hahaha...

I guess thats about all Id do with one of those. Would be worth it.

·
Super Moderator
259,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,339
It is a somewhat rare car these days, and it would be cool to get it out and cruise it around every once in awhile.

We shall see.

·
#Inkpot
5,176 Posts
Of course the heathen in me wants to say something stupid like "that bish needs a 3 rotor to make it at least fun if its going to be unreliable"

1321 - 1340 of 1382 Posts