Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
#Inkpot
15,074 Posts
RSX gets aligned on Monday. Took it to get gas the other day and the pads rattled so much with the new APs I thought something was wrong with the front end. Essex Parts pad tension kit coming in today. Also waiting on some Porterfield R4-S pads to come in for the front so I don't have to mob around with Pagid RS29s lol.

I had to google almost everything in that message lol.

Just boat owner's car talk, I get it.

·
#Inkpot
15,074 Posts
Not sure if youre referring to the first comment or the second lol.

If the first bit, I drive a miata dawg. I could make 400hp and Hawk HP+'s are still gonna be more than enough to overpower 200tw lol

·
#Inkpot
15,074 Posts
Nah, it steers by mental will as well. Pretty neat trick.

That hoe has been sitting on jackstands for a week with like 30 min of work left to complete it. Maybe today.

·
#Inkpot
15,074 Posts
Well its on the ground and made it around the block.

A little diagnosing of the hard shifts seem to point at the engagement point rather than the clutch master. So thats pretty neat. I think we might be about ready to fuccc.

·
#Inkpot
15,074 Posts
Did it? I think it did here as well. Last Monday for sure.

Need to get the trans out of the car by the end of the week. Still determined to get fixed for picnic.

·
#Inkpot
15,074 Posts
Im trying to cancel my Picnic ticket. The trans stuff and everything else going on Id rather just err on the side of safety here.

Might take some extra time to R&D a fix with the rx8 gearsets which will take some time and effort.

·
#Inkpot
15,074 Posts
Potentially. Still waiting on a response from the GL guys. If I cant cancel it, thatd be neat.

I have an HPDE pass, camping and one pit crew pass.

·
#Inkpot
15,074 Posts
Oh NOW youre going lol. Sounds good though dooder, I appreciate it.

Would much rather get on track with ya but perhaps its not meant to be this time.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts