Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Metally Guitarded
7,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are having a meet/event/whatever post the date, time and place and a link to the thread in here so we can have a place to lookup what's happenin' around here this summer.

Please no chatting in here, only meet posts. (All non-event posts will be deleted)

2 Posts

·
durpa durpa
8,502 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Minnesota Car Show -
2nd Annual Mid Summer Show & Shine

Hey everyone! My name is Jason, I'm from Buffalo, MN and just wanted to let you all know that there is going to be a car show held at Medina Entertainment Center in Medina, MN on August 6th. There will be music, raffles, food and beverage and a cash prize to best of show...plus a club participation award handed out!

Here is a link to information about the show and the show flyer: http://www.aplusperformance.com/catalog/midsummershowandshine.php

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
40 Posts
www.gaydm.com meet 9/23/05

I understand some guys from this site made there way out last weekend. Hope to see them and some others Friday night.

Hit me up on AIM,Kyleisjohncusack, for more info. And here is a link to the thread about the meet on gaydm.

http://gaydm.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1576

·
Registered
876 Posts
Oct. 14th BBQ in KC Shawnee Mission Park. This coencides with the car audio world finals for IASCA and USACi. All cars welcome, not just RSX's!

OCT 14 '05 BBQ

·
durpa durpa
8,502 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Alrighty guys here's some details for those that are thinking of coming ... I will simplify this a bit

WHO: Whoever damn well pleases to come! (We just ask that you are respectful of all who attend.)

WHAT: CRSX SPRING MEET

WHEN: APRIL 1, 2006

WHERE: OVERLAND PARK, KS (SUBURB OF KANSAS CITY)

WHY: BECAUSE IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME!

If you are interested please contact seth (seth1784) or myself (Kristi) with any questions. It should be a good time guys, look forward to seeing you there.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts