Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Brainerd International Raceway has wed. night open drag. Bring I think $5 to watch and I think $20-$25 for unlimited runs. You need a helmet. Aug. 23rd and Sept. 20th. There is usually a good turn out of imports and everyones fav. SRT-4's I don't know what it is but they are big in brainerd MN. I think it would be cool to get a bunch of people together and meet up for a bbq or something befor we go. http://www.brainerd.com/bir/

·
Registered
36 Posts
Club3g Fall Meet

When - 10-7-06
Where - Dave and Busters (tricounty)
Time - 2 pm

PM me if you want to come

·
Registered
36 Posts
as of right now a meet is in the process we are hoping for the weekend after the superbowl, Feb 10th weather permitting at the Joliet Hooters off of I-55, i would like to get as many people involved in this as possible including people owning imports, feedback is greatly appriciated, get the word out lets make this a great event, let me kno what you all think, i tried to post a new thread to see if there was intrest but couldn't, if someone could start a thread please do so, otherwise PM me i guess, I will check back here too

·
Registered
20 Posts
1st or 2nd week of June or July 2008

Hey peeps, Velocity Motorsports is planning to host an Import / Exotic auto show this summer at the Hooters in Merrillville Indiana on RT30 + I-65.
The official date has not yet been set, but we plan on the first or second week
of June or July. Im just waiting to hear back from the promotions office to make it official. So tell everyone you know with a cool car to participate. All proceeds will go to charity. We plan on having a live DJ, possibly a live radio station braodcast, food specials, and door prizes and of course trophies in all catogories. There may even be a special guest apperence from the Techademics dvd crew !

When i get more info and a set date, i will keep you posted. Any of you who wish to help out by volunteering your services to either be judges, ticket sales, vehicle entry monitors, set up - tear down help, please contact me in advance. To any of you would be willing to donate any contributions, please contact me. The money will be used to order trophies, pay the DJ / radio station, and door prizes. All ticket sales and raffel money will go towards helping Renee Ogerno, a friend of mine who was involved in a major accident a few weeks back. So pelase help Renee and lets make this an event to remember.

Once agian, sorry for no set date as of yet, but I will keep you posted when it is official.

Thank you sincerly,

Pat, aka rsxpat
Velocity Motorsports

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lapeer Dragway 2008 July Event:

IMPORTS VS. DOMESTICS!

Vinnie says that team import will be elim'd by the second round, so come out and let's beat some domestics at their own game - the 1320' straight-line drags! We will definitely have at least one heads up and one brackets class, so you can run anything from a 8-second drag car to your grandmother's civic. Entry fee will be between $40 and $50, and if you need directions, feel free to pm or email me, or look them up:

www.lapeerdragway.com

Event is still being planned, but it WILL be going down.

btw - I'll be helping out Team Import this time around. If you want to caravan with, pm me. We will be leaving from Kettering University/GMI in Flint Michigan.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Good Morning RSX Fans:

It’s a bit late in the season, but I thought a quick note to invite any road course drivers out there to join MVP Track Time for track days in 2008 was in order. You can find us at www.MVPTrackTime.com We are open to all makes of cars (ie: We aren't car snobs!) and convertibles that meet the rules.

Our 2008 track days (so far) are as follows:

April 21 - Putnam Park (Near Indianapolis) [Tax Freedom Track Day – SOLD OUT!!]
May 9 - Summit Point (West Virginia) [Private Corporate Event – SOLD OUT!]
June 2 - Autobahn Country Club (Near Joliet, IL.) - SOLD OUT!
August 18 - Autobahn Country Club
September 13 & 14 - Blackhawk Farms (Near Beloit, WI) [Our 1st Weekend Event]
October 20 - Summit Point (West Virginia) [Private Corporate Event]

Both Autobahn dates are once again the entire 3.56 mile road course. None of this namby-pamby 1/2 track stuff. Registration with Pay Pal, credit card or via downloadable form (mail in check) is available at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Happy Motoring and I'll see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
Who: Any and all Import Enthusiasts in the Midwest Region (Or anywhere if you want to make the trip)

When: Sunday August 31st, 1:00pm

Where: Lincoln Southwest High School Parking Lot
7001 S 14th St
Lincoln, NE 68512

Why: Just a end of summer get together to meet and hang with new friends and bring the scene to Nebraska. I want this meet to rival all those west coast Eibach meets,lol.

Post up if you plan to come!

·
Vtec Whore
75 Posts
What: Argosy University Benefit Car Show
Where: Eagan, mn at Argosy University
Address:1515 Central Parkway
Eagan, MN 55121
When: Saturday, September 19th
Time: Cars entering at 10am open to spectators at 11am
Fee:$10 to enter car, donation for spectators
Why: We are raising money for the MN Hooved Animal Rescue Foundation. Vet Tech. Students want to buy vaccinations and anything else to help the horses that are in need of care.

There will be little trophies for the winners in a few categories. We haven't decided what categories yet but they will be decided soon. You can preregister or just register day of the show. You are also welcome to bring your dogs!! must be on a leash that's non retractable. There will be pictures available for your dogs with a classic car of some type.

Any questions please let me know details are still in the works but I wanted to get this up asap being it's so soon.

http://mnhondas.com/showthread.php?t=3490

·
Registered
431 Posts
3 Midwest Events so far planned for 2010.

The first one is the spring opener in Omaha, NE: May, 29th
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199338084958

Second one is a charity event held at the Honda dealership in Sioux Falls, SD: June 26th
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=342350598869

And the third is our caravan going to Import Alliance in Nashville, TN:
We are leaving Thursday, July 15th.
The plan is to pick up other people/groups in Omaha, Kansas City, and St. Louis
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=350563013852

21 - 40 of 64 Posts