Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
female rsx driver ;-)
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
i'm looking for that too. When the time comes though, I will do the sanding and prep, just pay for primer and the paint job.
cool, post where you go, estimate, and results. good luck :)

·
female rsx driver ;-)
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
also, anyone ever get their cf hood re-cleared? where and how much?

·
y u mad tho?
6,183 Posts
Minnesota Tuners

Jordan @ Maperformance

9905 13th Avenue North
Plymouth, MN 55441
763-545-3800

LJ @ Full Blown Motorsports

6915 146th St.
Apple Valley, MN 55124

Ron @ RS motors

RS Motors
2611 Highway 13 West
Burnsville, MN 55337
952-707-0100

Shane @ Dbperformance

DB Performance
20998 134th Ave N
Suite 115
Rogers, MN 55374
763-428-9882

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Spaz Approved soon with new location and full building :giggity:

Southern Central Wisconsin

·
female rsx driver ;-)
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
anyone know of a shop that does good quality interior work for cars that is reasonably priced?
just doing the planning for my potential project car ... honda crx :)

·
babe on board.
72 Posts
no one mentioned TF Works

2446 East Oakton Street
Arlington Hts, IL 60005-4820
(847) 690-1262

they specialize in low low cars, official distributors of Stance Coilovers, race alignments for $100, and a lot more.

·
G - Monay
4,209 Posts
anyone know a good detailing place in chicago area that does professional wet sanding and buffing the car?

·
Deaf/Blind
48 Posts
Minnesota Tuners

Jordan @ Maperformance

9905 13th Avenue North
Plymouth, MN 55441
763-545-3800

LJ @ Full Blown Motorsports

6915 146th St.
Apple Valley, MN 55124

Ron @ RS motors

RS Motors
2611 Highway 13 West
Burnsville, MN 55337
952-707-0100

Shane @ Dbperformance

DB Performance
20998 134th Ave N
Suite 115
Rogers, MN 55374
763-428-9882
What do you think of MAPerformance? I had met one of the owners on a plane ride to Vegas a month back and have never really had a good shop to go to. He seems very knowledgable about the K series motor, so I was going to try them out and see if they can help me with a possible head gasket leak at the end of this month and for future parts purchases and installations. Being a noob I wish I could install most stuff myself but I would rather not fuck anything up and make sure its done right the first time. Let me know if anyone has any other information. Thanks

·
female rsx driver ;-)
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
what's a good real deal detailing place in chicago?

·
Cole me on the panny sty.
1,245 Posts
^^
http://www.lustrdetail.com/home.html

Ivan is simply THE BEST person to have your car detailed in the Chicago area. He explains every step he will take with your car and what needs to be done to restore the paint and interior. Ivan will even teach you how to maintain and care for your vehicle. He is the only guy I would trust to work on my car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looking for a shop/mechanic to replace the struts/shocks on my car.

Northern Cincy area.

·
Registered
312 Posts
never ever ever take your car to crown transmission (previously arrow transmission) in glen ellyn illionis. i used to work there and they are the worst shop to take your car to for any work especially transmission work. they order the cheapest parts and always the cheapest fluids. i can recall countless times where we rebuilt a trans and when i drove it back it still didnt shift properly, and the owner used to force me to reuse the trans fluid after an overhaul even if filled with tons of metal particles. just a heads up do not take it there ever!

·
Registered
99 Posts
does anyone know of a shop that can make my leather seats heated in the chicago-rockford area?
Its actually not to hard to do.

I'll have to try and find where I bought the heaters... maybe $115 for the two front seats...

Pull the four bolts holding the seats.... disconnect 3 wire harnesses....

Unzip the leather from the seat.. clip 4-6 clips .... and you can put them in...

Then just tie the wiring into a live wire (ignition on only).... mount the two switches and you are done....

Have put them in my RSX and S2000....

·
Registered
167 Posts
HOLY SHIZZZZNITT!!! I need a head rebuild..I'm having horrible misfire on the 4th cylinder. Having Valve Issues.....and Yes I did all the freaking test in the world and it all points to being a valve issue. ...any recommendation? If the heads going to come out....I'm thinking just to say fuck it and put all aftermarket parts in there. Valve, valve seal, cam gears/shaft, valve springs plus Kpro.....any recommendation? and why?

81 - 100 of 105 Posts