Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured since I'm on the site now I might as well throw some pics of my Integra up.

92' Integra GS-R, Aztec Green #0339

I had a bunch more pics that looked a lot better but unfortunately I can't find them on this computer. :-/

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, :) Yea I agree. I never run that big but if you see it in person they fit just right. With the suspension height the way it sits now it would be sparking on the ground with 17's or smaller. P.S. raising it up is unheard of. lol jk.
P.P.S. Don't worry, my alignment is spot on. I hate anything to do with "hellflush".

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea. 18's. My buddy put them on there before he gave it to me. They are real Work wheels and he spend a few grand on them so I figured I'd keep them on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol For sure. Wanna buy some work wheels? Ha. At least it's not "hellaflush" like the comment in your sig.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
You guys asked for it. lol

Don't laugh, I know the rear needs to come up and the front needs to be a bit lower. P.S. Not a fan of the black on the Si wheels with the color of the car. Ehhh my opinion.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. Picture above your post shows it with black Si wheels. It would look a million times better if they were the stock aluminum color Si's though. Ehhh, I got them for free so whatever.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Thanks, :) Yea I agree. I never run that big but if you see it in person they fit just right. With the suspension height the way it sits now it would be sparking on the ground with 17's or smaller. P.S. raising it up is unheard of. lol jk.
P.P.S. Don't worry, my alignment is spot on. I hate anything to do with "hellflush".
Glad to see you're into functionality. Love aztec green car looks great for how old it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts