Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.. i have a 07 base tl which i leased for 3 yrs and ive had it for a yr already.. went to the dealer today to see bout getting into a type s and they said its doable ..... its gonna cost me roughly 100-120 more a month... would u guys say its worth the swap?

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
I would wait and see what 2009/2010 brings

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
:iamwiths: I wonder what's up with the supposed TSX coupe...

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea but to wait till 09-10 its gonna be more money... my dealer has alotta 08 tl's and they wanna blow em out

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
No the point is to wait for a better Acura

·
Negative Zero
2,667 Posts
if it's the 07/08 6spd TL Type S do it
the '09 TL doesn't look like it's coming with a MT but possibly in the future
as for the new TL i wouldn't bother if u got an '07 to upgrade to the base '09 FF version, however the SH-AWD version is still mated to a 5AT like the RL
everyone else is doing atleast 6 (infiniti has gone to 7 as part of their changes to the G)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I saw the new TL 09 and its terrible I am also waiting for the price to go down on the 07 -08 tl type s or wait and see what the new CL COUPE will look like

·
Registered
5 Posts
nice

I saw the new TL 09 and its terrible I am also waiting for the price to go down on the 07 tl type s or wait and see what the new CL COUPE will look like

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.