Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So How Did You Do ???. I Heard About Your Drag Car Tonight . Lexan Windows , Strip Down To The Metal.. I Have Eyes Watching You ...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If You Dont Take My Place Tonight, You Better Sell The Dam Thing!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
13.19 @ 105.91 .. NOT BAD KEEP GOING.. HIS FIRST RUN ...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Track Just Closed . I Havent Heard Any News..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HardcoreRsxS said:
posted the slips. IM SOO FUCKING CLOSE!! Ill be going to either carlsbad or famoso again really soon

p.s. Car weighs under 2200 :)

peace out
HARDCORE Mikey
DID YOU ALSO REPLACE THE HATCH?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who Were You Running Against???

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
damn henry where have you been lol. toda engine kit, k-pro, comptech race header, slicks and skinnies in the rear, final drive, clutch, flywheel, either itr lsd or quiafe not sure, port and polished head, I think he only has straight piping off the header that exits the side of the car, cai, itr intake manifold with ported throttle body and intake manifold, I'm probably still misisng a few things...

·
TeamDC5
544 Posts
DC5 RSX said:
damn henry where have you been lol. toda engine kit, k-pro, comptech race header, slicks and skinnies in the rear, final drive, clutch, flywheel, either itr lsd or quiafe not sure, port and polished head, I think he only has straight piping off the header that exits the side of the car, cai, itr intake manifold with ported throttle body and intake manifold, I'm probably still misisng a few things...

shit so we need all that extra shit to run low 13's?! first of all i dont have k pro, no cams, and def. dont plan on port/polish with ported throttle body and intake manifold.....eeek :nervous: I plan to get cams next, but ill prolly end up with toda since skunk2 and jun are taking wayyyy to long. All those guys that run low 13's are fukin hardcore lol...reuben me and u will be trying to hit low 13's with a lot less........

·
Dont Hate!!!
15 Posts
how come that one girl on the east is running 12.9 with full interior and says she has stock k20a, i/h/e/K-pro/slicks....
with full interior, im guessing car is probably around 2700? and u at 2200?
im a lil confused

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.