Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Seriously great work, and this seems to be a much better and even simpler guide than i've seen so far. I feel like i didnt see that yours needed alot of cutting aside from the backing of the housings where others needed more.

Where did you get your parts?

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
good video and great for getting a general idea of the process. The video could of shown the pain in the ass process of taking the cover off and showing more detail in cutting the back of the reflector... then again, there is a DIY on here with pictures showing that info. This thread has now been added to the DIY list

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

The DRL LED pod in the high beam section is a one off custom piece. I designed and 3D printed the black pods and put 3W LEDs in them + added my circuit board for the power on sequence. I tied it into the marker lights so they come on with those.

The projectors/shrouds/bulbs I got from the retrofit source. The stuff I mentioned above was all custom made. The LEDs came from eBay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can somebody please explain how the wiring was done? I searched up the parts in the description of the video, and that motocontrol is H4. I'm a bit confused how it's an H1 housing, and I don't know what's needed to wire the high/low into the bi-xenon. I've searched for hours, and don't have any answers.

Thanks in advance

1 - 17 of 17 Posts