Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so a friend of mine at work had a nissan quest that he drove up there...quessing it was his moms...anyways after work i have to take I-95 back home and this fool gets up next to me and starts jumping it back and forth...i dont normally get down on my car on public roads but noone was around so we take off..:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: ok well the quest was fast as shit 4 a van ... i only pulled like a half a car...and yes i know how to drive my car ... so wuts going on here :shady: mods are in my sig

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
they have 230 hp and weigh 3900 pounds.. you have about 210 hp and weigh 2750 pounds... you should have beat him easily..

C/D TEST RESULTS

ACCELERATION (Seconds)

Zero to 30 mph: 3.0
40 mph: 4.3
50 mph: 6.1
60 mph: 8.2
70 mph: 10.7
80 mph: 14.3
90 mph: 18.5
100 mph: 23.5
110 mph: 31.7
Street start, 5-60 mph: 8.9
Top-gear acceleration, 30-50 mph: 4.6
50-70 mph: 5.2
Standing 1/4-mile: 16.5 sec @ 85 mph
Top speed (drag limited): 126 mph

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Do those have the same engine as the Mercury Villager? I thought they did....

Anyway....

My parents happen to have an old mercury villager and its by no means quick.

Somethings wrong with your car dude.

EDIT:

What seats were in the van? j/w cause those seats are HEAVY as shit and if there were no other seats in it but the front 2 (the ones that don't come out) it could have weighed a lil less ....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my car is fine....it was running normal ... jus makes me wonder if something is wrong with it lol...might be my 6 cubic ft box i have for my 2 L7 12s lol...i dont think that would make a big diff tho

·
Registered
347 Posts
If a fucking minivan can nearly beat us, then it is truly a sad state of affairs for our car.

:laughat: <----- minivan people

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea but i have raced alot of different cars....won some lost some...but the quest just suprised me on how it was keeping up...:shady:

maybe he did take out the seats n shit lol....i know that in vans u can remove all seats :D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts