Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
selling both the cross bar and Xbar for 800 shipped doing some changes to the car and dont have use for it any more not selling them seperatly if interested call or txt me at 305-484-9703
you can still use your back seats if you want...

Attachments

·
TRANZPORTER
189 Posts
02-04 or 05-06

·
Youngest Member
5,641 Posts
jesus! is it the brand that makes it so expensive? because i have a fab guy who could make one for like $150.. no disrespect i mean ive seen them go for 600+ anyways but i just dont understand why.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
jesus! is it the brand that makes it so expensive? because i have a fab guy who could make one for like $150.. no disrespect i mean ive seen them go for 600+ anyways but i just dont understand why.
Agree the concept is easy but they make it look good.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yea I payed over 1k for everything from Icb motorsports.. You pay for what you get in person it really looks good plus, material things like this your paying for the name..
You can have a guy fab it for you but it won't say miracle X.. Just like you can pay thousands of dollars for real mugen wheels or just buy ROTAS it's just a personal preference..

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
damn I've always wanted these!! I just bought some other parts! FML

Bump for parts I want!! :drool: GLWS man can't wait to see what you do next if you're selling these lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts