Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today has just been a good day... new wheels, return of Heroes! w00t

Pics are courtesy of my homie with is Nikon 30D... front/rear lip getting painted this weekend (unexpected issue with the paint lol, s'all good)

Finally got me some 17's!!! w00t w00t Although for some of you this is no big deal @ all. To me it is. the 07 wheels we all know are darker. And I am by no means rich enough to buy rims cuz I don't have money for tires and won't anytime soon, this is one of those deals you can't pass and I happened to have stumbled on some cash on this excellent deal of 07 Si wheels and tires. This makes me so happy!!!! FLAME AWAY! :p :thumbup: :thumbup:

bye bye to the 16's!!!!

06 Civic EX with 07 Si wheels and no spacers (extremely close and CAN in fact work that way)

But lets be save and not damage the rim, added an 8th inch spacer (3mm)

how it looks w/the spacer in

YYIPPPEEEE

2006 Civic EX on Tein S-techs with 2007 OEM Civic Si wheels/tires

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Congrats man :thumbsup:

I didn't give a shit at first but then I thought it must be the same as us 02-04 RSX-S owners getting a set of 05-06 RSX-S rims and that would excite me so I see where you're comin from :wavey:

·
Registered
66 Posts
My God I need to get a new camera. Pics look fantastic. Congrats on your wheels. I have some stuff coming over from Japan, that may not be a big deal to other people, so I know exactly how you feel. Nice to see somebody passionate about what their vehicle.

·
Registered
807 Posts
They look great man! If you know anyone else looking for the si rims, pm me or something because I have a super clean set (400 miles on them) sitting in my attic with no tires haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts