Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have mirror tint. I'm about to get my windows tinted and I was wondering what the mirror tint would be like. I thought it would look nice because my RSX is silver. If anyone has any pictures or suggestions I would appreciate the feedback. I live in PA and the really dark tint is illegal.

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
mirror tint is prob illegal too then if dark tint is illegal. mirror tint also fucks with yer radio reception cause our antenna is in the rear window

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Kris10 said:
Does anyone have mirror tint. I'm about to get my windows tinted and I was wondering what the mirror tint would be like. I thought it would look nice because my RSX is silver. If anyone has any pictures or suggestions I would appreciate the feedback. I live in PA and the really dark tint is illegal.
rice or ghetto fabulous. take your pick

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
get 35% semi-reflective.. its what i have, its not really MIRROR tint.. its really nice..

name: Premier Series Film
Hi-tech Metalized - Reflective finish

Leading edge technology makes this series the finest sold anywhere. First developed to protect delicate electronic circuitry in the aerospace industry, the technology behind the Premier series uses a "100% metal alloy process" coupled with a multiple layer construction. It may sound complicated, but it simply gives you the best auto film which can be made with today's technology.

Because no dye is used, Premier has none to fade. And because it's all metal, it gives you even higher heat rejection in even lighter shades -- a major functional and aesthetic advantage over any other type of window film.

- Series products reject approximately 50% of the sun's heat
- National Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- The most color stable film you can buy
- The most heat rejected in the two lightest shades
- Scratch resistant

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
I am gonna get mirror tint one of these days... I want the real "faint" mirror tint like the stock Lexus SUV's. Not the tint that is like looking in a mirror!

·
28,750 Posts
Get the reflective charcoal. Thats what I have - doesn't attracts cops like a Krispy Kreme does, looks really good (it doesn't stand out like silver reflective), you can only see inside the 20% windows on a bright day, a little less for the 35%, and you can check your hair in your window:p:D.

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
FaintReality said:
I am gonna get mirror tint one of these days... I want the real "faint" mirror tint like the stock Lexus SUV's. Not the tint that is like looking in a mirror!
i was about to say my tint is the kind that looks just like the lexus SUV's.. semi mirror if you will, kinda gold/chromish looking at some angles in the day, but at night it just looks black

probably similar to quangs

·
Back To Honda
4,126 Posts
I think regular black tint looks good on any color cars..
35% mirror tint isnt too bad.. Still wont get it for my car.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Color tint?

I have an Eternal Blue RSX and leaning toward a more non traditional tint like the Lexus SUV as well. I really dont like the black tint on great blue color. I was thinking more silverish or somewhat reflective tint cause a) it looks better than black b) would look way tight on a sunny day ie-blue reflective sky c) maybe even blue if not too ghetto. Overall just looking for a clean, different, cool blue idea. Any suggestions- + or -.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts