Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not necessarily a part out, just trying to get rid of stuff i have laying around. If it’s not listed, I don’t have it. Shipping at buyers expense. I am not trying to run around getting shipping quotes for shits and giggles. Please don’t waste my time if you’re not seriously in need of this stuff

Precision works (ktune race spec knock off) shifter. Works perfectly.
$150 shipped firm.

Acura, rsx, type s, type r center console badges. Front and rear.
$40 for all. Will sell individually.

Ap1 s2000 air bag for anyone that feel ambitious enough to make it fit an rsx or any older Honda. $100

Ivtec intake manifold cover, not sure if it was from a type r or my type s. I’m sure they’re about the same either way. SOLD

02-04 rsx Moog front lower control arms with super pro caster increasing bushings installed never used. I paid $200 for the control arms and $160 for the bushings +installation at a machine shop. Never even got to use them because they didn’t fit my 06 ball joints. Good upgrade for much sharper handling. $200 firm!

Stock 2006 rsx type s suspension
$80

spare wheel and tire
$20

Comptech engineering titanium front strut bar for 02-04 rsx base and type s only (will not fit 05-06)
$200 FIRM

Stock rsx type s coil cover (NOT COILOVERS)
$10

Rsx door sills (left and right)
$50

Bnib oem Honda RSX left side windshield trim
$100

Used left and right RSX side door window trims
$40

Ep3r shifter cables
$75

Stock rsx hood in magnesium metallic few small dents
$150

08 civic si stock head unit
$20

Rsx clock spring (i have 2 spares)
$80 each

Rsx type s starter. Looks ugly worked fine.
$40

K20a type r exhaust manifold with top and bottom heat shields (no catted down pipe)
$50

Honda Element manifold (brand new) and cat (used)
$50

Brand new left and right RSX window regulators with motors. Aftermarket not oem. One of them is sealed bnib
$100 takes both

I do have a set of 18x8 advan rsII wrapped with fallen azenis powder coated in mag blue id consider selling or trading for another nice set of wheels possibly with cash on top from either side depending (no oem or junk wheels). Just not a fan of the blue on my car and don’t really want to powder coat them again.
$1400 firm as they are or trade otherwise I’ll powder coat them again next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
1,678 Posts
Just curious...why don't the dampers work with the CF hood? I would imagine that the half-pressure ones that are made for CF hoods wouldn't work with a stock hood, but vice versa seems fine?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just curious...why don't the dampers work with the CF hood? I would imagine that the half-pressure ones that are made for CF hoods wouldn't work with a stock hood, but vice versa seems fine?
Too much pressure. You can crack the hood closing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 53 Posts