Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Honda:The Power of Dreams
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. Not anymore!
I've only spotted one EP3 here in Springfield, MO.
Got any pics of your EP3?

·
Registered
16 Posts
It was on the car when i bought it back in 04. I can't find one either, i need a new front piece because mine has gotten scratched up pretty good

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn that sucks. I had a mugen replica front lip on mine and my girlfriends "friend" went to far on one of those parking lot things...yeah it cracked it in two...So I had to take it off and now there is nothing on it but I got new wheels for it. :)

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I like those rims too. I'm thinking about lowering the car but I'm not sure yet...even though it looks like a minivan/monster truck lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
We need to find some other people and hook up a meet sometime. I found a few other guys on base with EP3's. They would be down. I've gone to a club RSX meet before and it was a good time.

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I agree. I haven't found much people. Only one who happens to live in springfield,MO also. Guess we better get to researching and see who all we can find in our area.

Cheers,
Will

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is one more guy around. The guy that bought my car. I can't believe i sold it. I miss it everyday lol
That sucks dude. If I knew what your car looked like I could of kept an eye out for it. I would like to find a import group down here. But it seems so hard because everyone is into the muscle cars. Not that anything is bad about it but just would be cool to hang with some imports lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts