Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since december i've been running an apexi N1 catback setup but just recently (today) i think i busted a hole in my midpipe :( either that or the flange bolts loosened a little and the gasket fell out or somethin

ive got a neuspeed midpipe laying around, same size, 2.5" would it be fine if i swapped that in and used it with the apexi n1 muffler? any idea on any power losses/gains

or should i just get my current midpipe patched up?

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Better question is will they bolt up to each other.
i ran the neuspeed midpipe with the apexi n1 muffler for a day while i was waiting to put on the matching midpipe and they bolted up real nice.. it actually tucked the muffler tip really well right under the rear lip. i'm just concerned if any problems will come up if i run this setup for a while

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
do you happend to know the donut gasket size by any chance lol... i've had a leak since the day i installed mine its getting to be so fucking annoying i've been meaning to go to salvo's to pick one up but i don't drive it everyday so it didn't get to me as much..

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you happend to know the donut gasket size by any chance lol... i've had a leak since the day i installed mine its getting to be so fucking annoying i've been meaning to go to salvo's to pick one up but i don't drive it everyday so it didn't get to me as much..
off the top of my head no.. but i'm probably gonna pull off the exhaust within the next week and i'll find out.. is it the gasket at the flange connecting the muffler and the midpipe?

and btw nice profile quote about the kids and the dc5 i just read that thread :rotfl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.