Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Mmm What to do..?

Tags
mmm
469 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MmmotorNutz 
#1 ·
I bought a comptech race header + o2 sim and the adapter and MMs....

and 17" rims and nitto's from a rsx'er

and also a comptech silencer.

So do you guys think I should install the header + o2 sim and mm's now? Or should i wait for the spring?..

Next mod by mid march = hondata ecu.

Then rear lip and oem cf hood to finish off the exterior.

race header the bitch now or save it till i get hondata in? =\

#2 ·
Down_Shift said:
I bought a comptech race header + o2 sim and the adapter and MMs....

and 17" rims and nitto's from a rsx'er

and also a comptech silencer.

So do you guys think I should install the header + o2 sim and mm's now? Or should i wait for the spring?..

Next mod by mid march = hondata ecu.

Then rear lip and oem cf hood to finish off the exterior.

race header the bitch now or save it till i get hondata in? =\
DON'T WAIT, put it on. See if you like the feel and then when you get the Hondata, you should get another increase and a bigger smile on your face. Oh by the way, that phuckin' fat bastard in your sig is annoying as all hell! :) At least for me.

Chris

#3 ·
you might want to save up for the programmable hondata so you can tune it to your mods. check out the threads on running lean. in a nutshell, hondata didn't make up the fule maps counting on race headers. i'm no expert on the subject so anyone more enlightened might want to chime in. in the meantime though, you'll be drivin a nice machine.

#4 ·
He might run lean even w/ the stock ecu. The car runs lean with race headers because they are doing their job and according to hondata, the rpm range it usually leans out, they dont take fuel out. Its scavenging so well that its leaning out the engine.

#5 ·
So yay or nay for header install? heh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.