Not open for further replies.
1781 - 1800 of 1840 Posts

·
Midwest K Productions
2,103 Posts
*Google Candace Cameron*

Eh, she good.

Try the Shannara Chronicles. Nerdy and the ladies are :eek:
I remember watching the regular "full house" when I was younger, it's kinda cool now they're all grown up and have kids of their own.

Starting to think I might be happy taking on a small loan and jumping into something like this(mazda speed miata). They are around the same price in a private sale(or less) than what most dealerships are asking the SE.
Little tune action and a few upgrades and I bet this llittle thing would be a real blast.

https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/5903079310.html
get a car asap and start modding!

Decided suede is the way to go. I watch some suede restoration and cleaning vids. I'm cool with that.

Thanks for the input guys.
:fistbump:

which steering wheel are you going with?

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
I'd let anyone co-drive that'll let me co-drive theirs :shady:

·
#RandyRacing
1,640 Posts
I remember watching the regular "full house" when I was younger, it's kinda cool now they're all grown up and have kids of their own.

get a car asap and start modding!

:fistbump:

which steering wheel are you going with?
Keys racing 350mm deep suede

:drool:

·
Midwest K Productions
2,103 Posts
Anyone else here watch tj hunt on YouTube? He recently just got a little warehouse space/office space. I'm so jelly of the guy cause one thing, he really knows nothing about working on cars and he just films himself around it and sells merchandise. He got that place pretty much to have fun and work on cars, but not on other people's cars for money. That's something and that's also where I'd like to be in a few years.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Keys racing 350mm deep suede

:drool:
:drool: That looks real nice. I bet it'll feel great underhand as well.

Lol I bet they sound like a swarm of bees going by haha

Anyone else here watch tj hunt on YouTube? He recently just got a little warehouse space/office space. I'm so jelly of the guy cause one thing, he really knows nothing about working on cars and he just films himself around it and sells merchandise. He got that place pretty much to have fun and work on cars, but not on other people's cars for money. That's something and that's also where I'd like to be in a few years.
Never heard of it but it sounds like he's living the dream :love

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
I'd be down with SEMA. I know nothing about PRI

*Edit* I have no idea what these things would cost

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
I'd be down with SEMA. I know nothing about PRI

*Edit* I have no idea what these things would cost
Both of them are mostly for *within industry only* meaning... You don't get to go unless you get invited by a company OR you pay the $2,000 dollar subscription to go. Something like that.

PRI is Performance Racing Industry. Basically the same concept as SEMA but strictly racing things in Indianapolis. SEMA has everything car related.

I'd rather go to PRI personally.
I too would rather go to PRI, and it's closer.

·
The nothing
781 Posts
Welp race car money went to the winter beater for some fresh new winter tires. Beed them now because old tire are not holding air. Got an appointment to discount tires tomorrow

·
#RandyRacing
1,640 Posts
Sup yo

Pri would be sweet

Sema too, vegas and it looks likes there is more entertainment stuff. I saw drifting n shiz.

Back in 2002-2003 I was a wholesale distributor for OBX, they invited me to go SEMA. Would have been schweet

1781 - 1800 of 1840 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.