• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1801 - 1820 of 1840 Posts

·
#RandyRacing
1,640 Posts
Anyone else here watch tj hunt on YouTube? He recently just got a little warehouse space/office space. I'm so jelly of the guy cause one thing, he really knows nothing about working on cars and he just films himself around it and sells merchandise. He got that place pretty much to have fun and work on cars, but not on other people's cars for money. That's something and that's also where I'd like to be in a few years.
I've seen him on YouTube.

We need more videos from You bud

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Both of them are mostly for *within industry only* meaning... You don't get to go unless you get invited by a company OR you pay the $2,000 dollar subscription to go. Something like that.

PRI is Performance Racing Industry. Basically the same concept as SEMA but strictly racing things in Indianapolis. SEMA has everything car related.
2k, me? No shit. (2JZ no shit pun)

Fuck that.

:coffee:

Busy ass week, I won't be in here too much!
:feel:

Boss is gone today. Being I'm his right hand man(little bitch) I'm literally the QA boss today in many aspects. I've already had to make too many decisions way above my pay grade.

Aka...

Kevybro getting fired.

(jk)

Sup yo

Back in 2002-2003 I was a wholesale distributor for OBX, they invited me to go SEMA. Would have been schweet
Lolwut??? Really?

Thats kind of cool. Had no idea.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Today is the biggest kiss-ass day ever.

I'm handling my boss's business all day today and at 2 I'm going to volunteer at feed my starving children with his boss.

Then happy hour with the boss's boss(and some other team members).

#ImReadyForMyReviewNow

·
#RandyRacing
1,640 Posts
So I ordered my Christmas present (steering wheel). Wound up buying it from rhdjapan.com, saved about $100 including shipping getting it from Japan.

The wheel I ordered was in back order, so I switched to this one:

I sat in my car with the stock wheel and kinda realized I might not like the wheel to close to me. Also Kors comment about how thick the wheel was really got me thinking. I thought I didn't like the extra grips at 6-9, but changed my mind yesterday. I'm excited :) This is the wheel I had decided on about a year ago but I keep switching lol. I wish I could hold all of them and choose, that would be sweet.

1801 - 1820 of 1840 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.