• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1821 - 1840 of 1840 Posts

·
Midwest K Productions
2,103 Posts
Where is your car now?
Its in a garage with no electricity,light, no room to work on it on the count of all my junk in it. Randy's seen it LOL. I just can't wait to move out and get my own place. The only thing holding me back is this one year lease that ends in July.

·
Super Moderator
14,191 Posts
Its in a garage with no electricity,light, no room to work on it on the count of all my junk in it. Randy's seen it LOL. I just can't wait to move out and get my own place. The only thing holding me back is this one year lease that ends in July.
No light and no electricity for sure, but you have plenty of room for activities in there brah!

I work out of an oversized 1 car garage, ever single one of you have atleast a 2 car garage!

·
Midwest K Productions
2,103 Posts
No light and no electricity for sure, but you have plenty of room for activities in there brah!

I work out of an oversized 1 car garage, ever single one of you have atleast a 2 car garage!
you should see it now. I still have a lot of parts from my civic in there and with the rsx, its a tight squeeze. LOL. I am very claustrophobic too. :rest

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Im hurr Im hurr.

Signing my homestead application at the moment. Should I kick it now?

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
MN *Chat* /Miata CHAT. Hairstylists and gays welcome here(erhrm Kien).

1821 - 1840 of 1840 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.