·
Registered
440 Posts
In.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
#RandyRacing
1,640 Posts
Got the gears all pressed on last night.

The albins gears a little more complicated to assemble, they use spacers and shims where the stock gears are all one piece. And the syncro teeth are a separate piece from the gears, so they are replaceable. Makes assemble alitle more fun.

Just to be sure I had everything right I cut a window in a spare case to make sure everything was lining up correctly. Everything is money. Hoping to close up the case today or tomorrow, then install soon.

Attachments

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm thinking I'll head up to BIR sat afternoon.
If so, are you going to camp as well?

The albins gears a little more complicated to assemble, they use spacers and shims where the stock gears are all one piece. And the syncro teeth are a separate piece from the gears, so they are replaceable. Makes assemble alitle more fun.

Just to be sure I had everything right I cut a window in a spare case to make sure everything was lining up correctly. Everything is money. Hoping to close up the case today or tomorrow, then install soon.

Gold trans still puttin in work lol

:fistbump:

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any of you guys on that House of Cards season 5 yet?

·
The nothing
781 Posts

Jimmy's a baller. Made a window in his golden transmission

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I feel ya. Very good so far.

I think I made it through 3 episodes. Gets right into the meat of it.

So I have a new idea on the seat front. Im going to buy a used Miata seat, literally take all of the foam out of the pan(not including side bolster) and rock that until the seats I want are no longer on back order.

I expect this may cost $50 at the max and I wont have to go about drilling 2 sets of seat holes.

·
#RandyRacing
1,640 Posts
I feel ya. Very good so far.

I think I made it through 3 episodes. Gets right into the meat of it.

So I have a new idea on the seat front. Im going to buy a used Miata seat, literally take all of the foam out of the pan(not including side bolster) and rock that until the seats I want are no longer on back order.

I expect this may cost $50 at the max and I wont have to go about drilling 2 sets of seat holes.
Good idea good sir #tallpeople problems

1 - 20 of 1865 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.