Registered
440 Posts
:tea:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,851
This is basically my car down to the wheels and ride height. Differences being seat color, without the special edition badges and with the intercooler.

Makes it too easy to imagine having

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,854 (Edited)
You still planning to turbo your miata?
Eventually. I was hoping to start piecing it together after tax returns come back but its looking a little more like I'm going to have to wait until after I pay the car off. That and get a long term daily(what tax returns are actually going to go towards).

By the time the car is paid off I should have school finished and a better paying job. Ill probably have a better paying job before school is finished, so in any case, Ill start whenever the funds are flowing freely enough.

I thought for a second that was your jawn til I saw the interfooler
Lolol.... #jawn

Havent heard that in a while.

Someones gotta make a dah new thread.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,855
KrazyKarl with the honorary MN chat thread starter :thumbsup:

·
Midwest K Productions
2,103 Posts
Eventually. I was hoping to start piecing it together after tax returns come back but its looking a little more like I'm going to have to wait until after I pay the car off. That and get a long term daily(what tax returns are actually going to go towards).

By the time the car is paid off I should have school finished and a better paying job. Ill probably have a better paying job before school is finished, so in any case, Ill start whenever the funds are flowing freely enough.
ahh I see.

Still planning to get a lot of seat time as well? I was told by Impulse Performance that they are going to try to get a lot of saturdays reserved at DCTC next year for track events. Kou had a lot of seat time during their last event.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,858 (Edited)
Oh yeah, Im definitely going to keep driving the snot out of it in the mean time.
____________still gonna send it

:driving:

1841 - 1860 of 1865 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.