Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1855 Posts

·
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thread title sucks. 1 star because 0 isnt an option..

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,854
User Name Posts
Kevybro 386
korney 349
Sage0021 303
Ransom 238
jamesl85 204
MITeggy17 156
sinzdc5 105
DC5nv 31
Fuccboi 24
SolaFive 18
itskien 12
Andy. 11
EDU 6
neursx 2
RuizDC5 2
ohyeahitskham 1
ekhonda87 1
integ^_- 1
TheMikeDao 1
ihazvtak 1
silverpikachu 1
NH-DC5 1

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Make it something other than yellow. All my post count leads are invisible :rotfl:

·
Super Moderator
14,191 Posts
:coffee:

People are taking off for the weekend already, leaving work early and shit.

Everyone has weekend plans they can't wait to share and blab about.

I think I'm just as excited or more then them and all I'm doing is working on the POS in the garage.

·
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:coffee:

People are taking off for the weekend already, leaving work early and shit.

Everyone has weekend plans they can't wait to share and blab about.

I think I'm just as excited or more then them and all I'm doing is working on the POS in the garage.
Yea... I bet the local fishing hole gets packed down there. Gotta get a good spot!

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
I'm too broke to leave early. I thought about taking vacation tomorrow but I said fuck it because I didn't have anything planned to do. I really want to start working on my garage, but hopefully within the next month or 2 I'll dig into it.

·
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm too broke to leave early. I thought about taking vacation tomorrow but I said fuck it because I didn't have anything planned to do. I really want to start working on my garage, but hopefully within the next month or 2 I'll dig into it.
what are you going to do to it?

·
Super Moderator
14,191 Posts
Yea... I bet the local fishing hole gets packed down there. Gotta get a good spot!
Yes sir!

I'm taking half a day tomorrow.

·
sapnu puas
5,950 Posts
what are you going to do to it?
It's my "storage" garage where I put my buddies and my car in it. It's completely bare. I want to make it somewhere nice where I can work on my car. My other garage will store my lawn equipment and daily driver. This garage will be my hard parked garage.

The previous owner of the house used to build and repair Jeeps. Well they were in the process of building the 2nd garage when he got sick and eventually passed. His wife was still living and they had already bought the drywall for the garage, but he didn't hang it. Well one of his buddies came and hung the drywall for her to help her out and "finish" the garage. Well... They didn't run electric throughout the building before hanging the drywall. Also, it's a 2.5 car garage with a wall in between the 2 garage doors. He was planning on using one side as a paint booth. Well I don't plan on doing any of that shenanigans.

My plan is to:
1. Tear the wall down in between the garage doors.
2. Cut the drywall ~4ft from the floor down all the way around.
3. Run electric in said cut out.
4. Hang corrugated steel in place of the drywall I cut out.
5. Build a work bench.
5. Epoxy (may end up polishing) the floor.
6. Build racecar in said garage.

·
A&A removal crew
33,373 Posts
14th

·
Super Moderator
14,191 Posts
It's my "storage" garage where I put my buddies and my car in it. It's completely bare. I want to make it somewhere nice where I can work on my car. My other garage will store my lawn equipment and daily driver. This garage will be my hard parked garage.

The previous owner of the house used to build and repair Jeeps. Well they were in the process of building the 2nd garage when he got sick and eventually passed. His wife was still living and they had already bought the drywall for the garage, but he didn't hang it. Well one of his buddies came and hung the drywall for her to help her out and "finish" the garage. Well... They didn't run electric throughout the building before hanging the drywall. Also, it's a 2.5 car garage with a wall in between. He was planning on using one side as a paint booth. Well I don't plan on doing any of that shenanigans.

My plan is to:
1. tear the wall down in between the garage doors.
2. Cut the drywall ~4ft from the floor down all the way around.
3. Run electric in said cut out.
4. Hang corrugated steel in place of the drywall I cut out.
5. Build a work bench. 5. Epoxy (may end up polishing) the floor.
6. Build racecar in said garage.
Brah, 1 problem.

Its hard to do that shit when the Evo is forever buried away.

PS. fuck you and your 15 car garage.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
:dontknow:

I did brah.. It was "yellow" and now I changed it to a much sexier "LemonChiffon" cuz you fancy
:pimp:

The missing word was "vape"

Not a bad idea :hmmm:

:feel:

I had last friday and Monday off so I'm here all day tomorrow.
:feel:

1 - 20 of 1855 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.