Status
Not open for further replies.
1821 - 1840 of 1874 Posts

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,822
Netflix is really killing it lately.

Sneaky Pete is just a decent show. Starring the kid brother from Gone In 60 Seconds. No reason to get Amazon for solely though. Grand Tour is on there as well. Not as good as the good ol Top Gear days but worth watching. We typically rent our movies through Amazon as well.

Hulu is good for cartoons. Letterkenny as well. Otherwise Hulu is doing a live sports package now but its basically as expensive as a regular TV plan so I just stream the games via reddit links lol....

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
That's more or less what I would use Amazon for, we are always looking for good movies for my daughter to watch to help occupy her. Not a huge sports fan outside of futbol so anything that'll stream NBCSN will work for me :rotfl:

We can get back to cars! I have about $3k to spend on a decent daily/car I can mod and I am having a hell of a time finding anything.

My shortlist;

2004 Mini Cooper S
03 and 2 04 EP3's
03 A4 Avant 3.0 Quattro
01 TT Quattro
94 DC2 LS

As you can see, it's a varied list. This is about the best of the bunch near where I am for that price. All are either a 5spd or 6spd

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,825
If you dont want to contemplate suicide for weeks on end, skip the audi's and mini. Been through that. I bought a higher mileage a4 quattro to get through winter. Endless hell. The GF now has a Mini and Im counting the days until something happens with that.

The EP3's really are decent cars. I'd have one. More modern than the DC on the list.

But.... overall....

M.iata
I.s
A.lways
T.he
A.nswer

If you dont mind being made fun of constantly and and not being able to fit more than a loaf of bread in the trunk.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,827
Actually, thinking about it now, if its going to be mostly a daily, I'd still probably get the ep3 over a Miata. The Miata sucks as a daily lol. That and modding it is unrewarding and a lot more expensive than you'd think.

Miata ownership hasn't been my absolute favorite. Driving it is a hoot and having a convertible is neat but I'd probably do it differently if I could go back.

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
I've daily'd one before but I was younger and a lot thinner and shorter. EP3's are going for a premium right now!

This is proving harder than it needs to be :laughing:

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,830 (Edited)
So this is a thing...

Why is this a thing?

*Edit: the image function seems to be broken. 3 attempted pictures from 3 attempted sources.

·
#Inkpot
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,836 (Edited)
Its an awkward thing to behold. I can see the use of it but man... I dont like it lol.... I guess I kinda like it...

Im guessing it's basically a bed shoved onto a Wrangler shell and stuck on top of a Ram chassis.

Anyways, welcome back from your infinity vaca teg

·
Super Moderator
259,451 Posts
First day back in the office after a month.

Feels bad man.

1821 - 1840 of 1874 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.